Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap  -- Closed >

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Old 03-25-2013, 04:11 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
Anastasia.....WHERE ARE MY GNOMES?????
gnomes where where??? I love gnomes, so cute, did u make one, i wanna see, i wanna see
Old 03-25-2013, 06:53 AM

c'mon over to the pincushion/ needlecase swap, lovingrandma! we're gonna have some kinda fun!!
g'nomes? i love g'nomes, too! here's a pic of my flamingo. she lives in my family room and lights up at night. my g'nomes are outside in the snow.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mog rugs and wh 047.JPG
Views:	525
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	404254  

Last edited by nancia; 03-25-2013 at 06:58 AM.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:52 PM

Looky what I got in the mail today!, It's sew pretty, it has little color stones on the tips of the tulips, just beautiful. Sherrie also sent a little button pin that says Hey Sew Sista so cute! and a signing pin needed! Thank you for everything. I love the table runner sewwwww much! Oh she also sent a postcard of falls called Cumberland Falls very pretty!
Donna
[ATTACH=CONFIG]404332[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]404333[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]404334[/ATTACH]

Name:	006.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	404332   Click image for larger version

Name:	007.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	404333   Click image for larger version

Name:	008.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	404334  
Old 03-25-2013, 02:24 PM

Your tulips look better than the ones in my garden!! Brat, I don't have problems with the cat pulling the pins out, but he clears the table downstairs of EVERYTHING! He just doesn't want anything on the table top , I guess. But, I have so much going, I'll probably sit out the pincushions and wait for the next one.
Jaba, you should have RW&B snail mail this week - Thursday.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:45 PM

Perfect looking forward to it, will let you know when I receive
Old 03-25-2013, 06:43 PM

I got a beautiful table runner from Tracibug today, oh my gosh it is so pretty on my coffee table,I love it so much.Thank you so much Traci. Here is a picture so you can see how pretty it is

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	228.5 KB
ID:	404415  
Old 03-25-2013, 06:58 PM

Wow!! Did I make that?!? It looks gorgeous on your table!!!

Originally Posted by letsquilt View Post
I got a beautiful table runner from Tracibug today, oh my gosh it is so pretty on my coffee table,I love it so much.Thank you so much Traci. Here is a picture so you can see how pretty it is
Old 03-25-2013, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Ok I have a question for cat owners? My cat has this fascination with the pink flower heads on my pins. He just adores going to the table, snagging a pin, pling to the floor, pin, pling to the floor I go out and pincushion has nada in it. 40 pins in my carpet. Ok how to stop this? ....
Linda (Brat)...I have had two cats that 'helped' me sew and both of them just loved pulling the pins out of my pin cushions. I have no idea why they like it but seems like it is a cat thing. I don't have an answer for you except, hide the pin cushion. I try to keep toys in my sewing room for the cat plus some treats so if he gets too rowdy, then he gets trat..and then he crawls in his box and goes to sleep. But wouldn't be nearly as much fun without him. I can't decide whether or not to do the pin cushion swap or not. I am so busy with projects now, I hate to take on something else. Brat, perhaps you could make a needlecase if you wanted to join. Just make a little book-like cover and add some felt pages inside. I think there have been others done on the board. I am sure we will all get together again on another topic here. Night for now...and watch out for those pins on the floor. LOL!
Old 03-26-2013, 07:12 AM

Hello - I have sent out my table runner to Elaine. I tried a new technique and wasn't really happy with it, but no time to make another one. I included a little surprise in the package also.
I am looking forward to receiving many package. My daughter likes to open them so we enjoy them together. We love seeing everyone work. Gives us some ideas.
Have a great day everyone.
Margaret
P.s. I really wanted to include a pic but can't seem too. Ill try again to post a pic tonight if I can get some free time.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 View Post
Looky what I got in the mail today!, It's sew pretty, it has little color stones on the tips of the tulips, just beautiful. Sherrie also sent a little button pin that says Hey Sew Sista so cute! and a signing pin needed! Thank you for everything. I love the table runner sewwwww much! Oh she also sent a postcard of falls called Cumberland Falls very pretty!
Donna
[ATTACH=CONFIG]404332[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]404333[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]404334[/ATTACH]
hey lov2sew.......that PEN ISNT FOR SIGNING,,,,,lolololol,,it for traceing,,or marking....and alll you have to do is iron over it and it fades out.....they are great to have also use itvto trace quilt patterns on fabric,,,,they come in different colors too.....you will love it,,,hope you enjoy it,,i live in uniontown,ky,,,bout 3 hrs from cumberland falls,,it is beautiful ther in spring and fall