Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Should I buy a used Pfaff creative 1469? >

Should I buy a used Pfaff creative 1469?

Should I buy a used Pfaff creative 1469?

Old 03-27-2013, 04:12 AM

Originally Posted by Nancylou View Post
No it doesn't, which i love on my other machine.....didn't realize what a difference it made until I sewed with out it. That's the only down side to the machine.
That seems odd to me that it has no IDT. I have the 1475 and also the 1171...and both have the IDT . My 1171 cost me $50 because the repairman said he put new motor in for lady who "refused to pay that much" !!!! and she told him to do whatever he wanted with the machine. He sold to get his cost back. He didn't know anything about Pfaffs , and I didn't let the door hit me in the back when leaving. It is a wonderful machine. I DID have to buy accessory feet because owner had removed the acc. storage. But I got one of those also & I have about $100 invested total. I'd go for that machine.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
That seems odd to me that it has no IDT. I have the 1475 and also the 1171...and both have the IDT . My 1171 cost me $50 because the repairman said he put new motor in for lady who "refused to pay that much" !!!! and she told him to do whatever he wanted with the machine. He sold to get his cost back. He didn't know anything about Pfaffs , and I didn't let the door hit me in the back when leaving. It is a wonderful machine. I DID have to buy accessory feet because owner had removed the acc. storage. But I got one of those also & I have about $100 invested total. I'd go for that machine.
Pfaff came out with machines in the same model range with IDT (more expensive) and without IDT. Although Pfaff brought the IDT into the market, they did make models without it.