Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins

Old 04-22-2013, 07:51 AM

sure Krystna, Can you partner us up??
Old 04-22-2013, 07:55 AM

OK, Elizabrat, get with the program!! And, you, Scrappy Grace. You don't like scrappy? Your name begs to differ!! What is the deal with that? LOL
Brat, check your mail box!! I know, you have to go out to do that. I can wait. No, I can't. Go get it!! LOL I will just sit here on this cold hard bench and wait. Do you have a pillow? I'm hungry. Are you there yet? How much longer? Sound familiar? ROFLMAO Oh, look at the April swap, I think that is where she put the pictures. Not a lot of them yet, but very nice!!
Old 04-22-2013, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
OK, Elizabrat, get with the program!! And, you, Scrappy Grace. You don't like scrappy? Your name begs to differ!! What is the deal with that? LOL
Brat, check your mail box!! I know, you have to go out to do that. I can wait. No, I can't. Go get it!! LOL I will just sit here on this cold hard bench and wait. Do you have a pillow? I'm hungry. Are you there yet? How much longer? Sound familiar? ROFLMAO Oh, look at the April swap, I think that is where she put the pictures. Not a lot of them yet, but very nice!!
Oh yes, I love scrappy quilts. Just not a big fan of the crazy quilt.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:02 PM
Swap Hosts

OK. If you don't like crazy, maybe you'll like whacky or wonky?
Old 04-22-2013, 04:06 PM
Swap Hosts

Whooo hoooo!!! Another Aussie! As I just wrote to Lyn ... you're both in such a teeny tiny country ... I'm certain that you both know every single quilter down under! So you must know each other. Right?

Originally Posted by mrsmck View Post
Hi I would love to join too
Old 04-22-2013, 04:11 PM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
scrappy grace will you marry me?
Oh great, Linda. Now you scared Scrappy Grace away. She didn't even send me a PM to join. That's OK. I signed her up anyway. But there will be no proposing to other swap members!
Old 04-22-2013, 04:14 PM
Swap Hosts

I'm so excited about this one. I learned something last year ... about spider webs being good luck and this year I found a pattern for a free standing lace spider web so my partner will be very luck!

I don't know why, but our swap didn't get a sticky this month so we are sliding off the swap page. The only way to bring us up so we get more swappers is to post, post post. So ... get posting girls!
Old 04-22-2013, 05:28 PM

Yep we put those spider webs and spiders in the crazy quilts last year! LOVE LOVE LOVE true crazy quilts!!!
Old 04-22-2013, 05:32 PM

HEy are YoU talking about mE again Krystyna (maybe you like whacky or wonky???) caught you asking who likes le brat!!!! fine with me. I am out here leaning over as far as I can like a tree just because I can.. no maybe its cause the ground is slopped? ah maybe its just me. gotcha!

I want to make a whacky critter. chicken, bird, cat, dog, done pigs so off pigs at the moment.. or maybe a wonky house? or just a wonky log cabin? ok will wait patiently to see who i get and what they want. If I scare them away Krysytna they were way not able to keep up with the rest of you 'all. I am the one sitting on go wondering what to do and I see oh one, two, five dq's come in. Not the fastest one on the board. OH OH how about a ducks day at the beach! see that is sorta whacky ducks dont hang at the beach.. or maybe chickens at the ball game? OR a flower made out of fabric that is not floral.. or Santa made out of turkey fabrics.. or a turkey made out of veggie fabrics.. that is whacky in my minds eye (you should see what my mind comes up with lol).
Old 04-22-2013, 05:34 PM

Hey feel free to do a plug on my swap Krysytna see if anyone there wants another little project! (he he just added one more post come on girls say hey say boo say something so that this moves up to the land Krystyna is used to. at the top!)