Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Machine Embroidery
Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun >

Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Old 05-14-2013, 03:34 PM

I too checked out the web site and its coming here to Naples FL for $40 however it is for the embroidery AND quilting one. I'll be registered for this soon since its only 30 mins away for me and I"ll take the day off for it as well!
Old 05-14-2013, 04:42 PM

Default Lets see if this works

I have an Esante 2 . I've digitized over a thousand designs, all kinds from cartoons to baseball etc. I haven't reallly done much in the last couple of months because I been quilting. I will get back to it. I was just saying yesterday that I need to go to the library and look for some more flower designs to do.
Syl
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Country Flok.JPG
Views:	963
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	413552   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dragons.JPG
Views:	980
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	413553  
Old 05-17-2013, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by colleenzchaos View Post
I have had a brand new Brother PE770 sitting in my sewing room since the middle of March and am so frustrated with it. I had so much fun playing with the "canned" designs that it didn't take me long to sit down on the computer to shop for some special projects. I found two great sites and bought quite a few designs. I was careful to download them as PES. But when I went to make some changes in size or add some words, before moving it to the machine, I get this strange message about needs to know what program to use. I am not a computer geek but I keep thinking that I am missing a part or something. HELP !
I can't say I have the answer for you, but I did have the same experience yesterday. I tried saving the design as a PEC file which worked. Then when I opened the file I resaved it as a PES which also worked. Don't know why, but it did.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:37 AM

Just to let you all know misty mountain is going out of business. They are running a 70% off all designs check them out. http://mistymtemb.com/designs.aspx?id=all
Old 05-17-2013, 11:09 AM

I will be going to my second Floriani class in June in San Marcos. I really enjoyed the first one that I went to to last year.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:04 PM

Question - today I looked at two brands of embroidery only machines. The Baby Lock Spirit and the Brother Innov-is VE2200 are basically the same machine. They do the same things and look almost identical. The Brother is a few hundred dollars less. I am interested in any input you may have on the machines. Thank you
Old 05-17-2013, 05:54 PM

Babylocks are made by Brother to Babylocks specs. Unless you can see a difference there probably isn't any. The programmed patterns might be different but that is probably all.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:21 AM

Singer Sewer, I own the Babylock Spirit and just love it. Yes it is more costly than the Brother one and yes Babylock does also the Brother machines. I would suggest that you test each out. If it is a matter of finances I'd go with the Brother. I got my Babylock Spirit at a "baby shower" in a lqs and got a great deal on it since I traded in my Babylock Ellure plus and she gave me a wonderful price. Good luck on your decision, its what your happy with!
Old 05-18-2013, 07:51 PM

I have a Viking Diamond that took me 3 years to get around to opening the embroidery unit, now everything gets embroidered!
I made 22 custom golf towels for my husbands annual golf trip and a quilt for the baby of someone dear to me. I am currently working on about a dozen other projects.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by Belkocm View Post
I have a Viking Diamond that took me 3 years to get around to opening the embroidery unit, now everything gets embroidered!
I made 22 custom golf towels for my husbands annual golf trip and a quilt for the baby of someone dear to me. I am currently working on about a dozen other projects.
I started off two yrs ago with the Ruby and then this past yr traded it in for the Diamond Deluxe. I love both machines. They make embroidery so easy and even though in between the buying of each machine I did get the 5D Pro Plus, the organizer that comes with the machine really makes life great. I love the option to remove jump option and I live it better in the Stitch Editor Plus with the full version but you can do it with just the organizer that comes with the machine. Good luck and enoy