Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
If you could rid the quilting world of one problem.... >

If you could rid the quilting world of one problem....

If you could rid the quilting world of one problem....

Old 06-04-2013, 06:10 PM

I want to abolish thread loops on the underside of my longarm As for the Quilt Police, never have paid them any mind, too late to start now! Thanks for a fun THREAD
Old 06-04-2013, 06:26 PM

I would do away with uneven blocks
Old 06-04-2013, 06:33 PM

Great thread!

if I could get rid of one thing, it would be the guilt I feel when I purchase online to save money. Or maybe I should wish that my LQS have the variety and price I can find online.

I love my LQS, but when I purchase from them, I feel guilty I'm not being a good steward of our money.

Common theme...guilt.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by linda8450 View Post
Neatnicks that want me to be one! I sew with abandon...I drop pins, I have threads wound in my chair wheels, I sew til late late late at nite, I don't pick up my project ingredients when I am finished and I don't put the cap back on the spray adhesive right when I am done! I do clean up when I get to the point that I can't step over it any more, I am very very organized (drawers and bins all have labels) and I can put my hands on anything I need...even when it is strewn all over the room...but I don't want to have to think about clean up while I am creating! Leave me alone...let me create...I can clean later (any fool can clean, it takes a genius to create art!).
I didn't remember writing this....Oh wow, you seem to be just like me!
Old 06-04-2013, 08:14 PM

My 89 year old Dad's girlfriend. Opps sorry, forgot we were talking quilting. . . . . . .
Old 06-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Cyn

Neatnicks that want me to be one! I sew with abandon...I drop pins, I have threads wound in my chair wheels, I sew til late late late at nite, I don't pick up my project ingredients when I am finished and I don't put the cap back on the spray adhesive right when I am done! I do clean up when I get to the point that I can't step over it any more, I am very very organized (drawers and bins all have labels) and I can put my hands on anything I need...even when it is strewn all over the room...but I don't want to have to think about clean up while I am creating! Leave me alone...let me create...I can clean later (any fool can clean, it takes a genius to create art!).
I am so with you but I'm the only one in this house
Old 06-04-2013, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by mme3924 View Post
I hate vacuuming! I'd rather clean a kitchen 10 times than vacuum once!
Oh, I don't like cleaning the kitchen either. dishes are okay, not the rest of the stuff
Old 06-04-2013, 08:40 PM

I'm thinking about doing a sign like this in cross stitch----------to hang on the fridge.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:15 PM

I tend to agree with you. These are the two rooms that are mine and mine only, it's my mess so leave it alone. My husband peeks in and that is all the farther he comes. He's happy if I am so we have no problems. Quilt police, don't bother me, I do what I want, how I want, and don't care what they think. It's my creation and if I'm happy I don't care what they think. Rules are meant to be broken.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:52 AM

people who steal quilts.
and the next person that calls a quilt a blanket! pappy. git yer shotgun! blow the feathers right outta that varmint's pillo' !