Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th >

Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th

Old 06-27-2013, 08:36 AM

Then per request, here is some pretty quilting on the ones I mailed off. The thread blended pretty nicely on the triangles so harder to see it. But the edge was awesome for dimension from the quilting. Perfect nature feel on the triangle runner for her camper. Afterall going to be out in the wilderness.....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Triangle closeup.JPG
Views:	399
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	421381   Click image for larger version

Name:	close up dbl1.JPG
Views:	407
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	421382   Click image for larger version

Name:	closeup dbl2.JPG
Views:	397
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	421383  
Old 06-27-2013, 05:52 PM

So glad you like and hope the colors go good in your house

Terriamn
Old 06-28-2013, 05:24 AM

What beautiful quilting you do quiltermomma I can see why so many use your services ..she is that good

I am excited to see the last few runners come flying in. I was wondering if anyone is thinking another swap is a good idea or should we wait a couple months for the next one?
Old 06-28-2013, 06:53 AM

My partner is on vacation until the middle of July, she and I have been communicating. I will be sending her table runner to her when she gets back home, unless she does make it to my neck of the woods on her travels. Her runner is completed and ready to either give to her or mail to her closer to her time getting back home in mid July.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:00 AM

I got my runner in the mail Wednesday, but alas, forgot the picture. It is BEAUTIFUL! And the extras are much loved and appreciaated. I will take a picture and post it the first of next week. Stayed home, sick, yesterday and today is Friday. I don't have good internet for pictures at home. Thank you so muich Jacie for the lovely runner, I know just where I will use it! I mailed yours out on Wednesday, so you should have it very soon.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
I got my runner in the mail Wednesday, but alas, forgot the picture. It is BEAUTIFUL! And the extras are much loved and appreciaated. I will take a picture and post it the first of next week. Stayed home, sick, yesterday and today is Friday. I don't have good internet for pictures at home. Thank you so muich Jacie for the lovely runner, I know just where I will use it! I mailed yours out on Wednesday, so you should have it very soon.
Thank you buslady for the very nice package today. the table square is beautiful, and the extra's are greatly appreciated. I love the little bumble bee magnets, and the darling buttons too. HEy, you make purses and bags to? this one is really nice, thank you much, Hope you enjoy the runner and goodies I sent too. happy quilting. Jacie
Old 06-28-2013, 12:57 PM

Beautiful runners all! I have mine finished, adding in lil "goodie" for my my very patient swap partner..mailing out tom.
Kan
Old 06-28-2013, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Have to show you all my granddaughter's very first attempt at making a quilt. She's wanted to do this for a very long time and with her schedule for airline stewardess has not had the time to come spend with me . She called me today from JoAnn's Fabrics in Dallas. Told her the amount to buy of fabric, then she bought the ruler, mat, cutter, etc. and went home. I sent her this pattern and we talked on the phone once and [ATTACH=CONFIG]418821[/ATTACH] this is what she did. I think when something happens to me I certainly know where my stash is going...
Jaba,
Sorry this is a late reply..but I have to say your granddaughter is doing an amazing job on that quilt! And only with help by phone to boot! Wow...
Kan
Old 06-28-2013, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Of course I got a photo, but not with the binding put on. That binding took some doing and was just the right finish for it. Do we want closeups of the quilting as well? It turned out very nice. I was pleased with it. Both you and Teriann got some good day quilting for sure. [ATTACH=CONFIG]421276[/ATTACH]
Ahhh...quiltermomma, you are who I aspire to be when (if) I ever get fmq down..honestly I think I need to overcome my fear of it looking bad..there I said it aloud.. Anywhos, beautiful quilting!!
Kan
Old 06-28-2013, 01:38 PM

Thank you everyone for your compliments. You will need to look for the post when I finally finish the show quilts for customers I need to do. I also have a couple of my own as well so will be on the machine all July. So if you do a runner swap to soon, I won't be able to participate. But come mid August to September, I will be up for game again.