Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ALCYONE Group >

Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ALCYONE Group

Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ALCYONE Group

Old 07-17-2013, 09:21 AM

Default block

I received a f8 yesterday from Arizona KAT. Travelinggramma- do you know where to fond your PM box? I sent you a message. Judy
Old 07-17-2013, 11:09 AM

I found out to late to get in on a swap group. but i was wondering if any one would like to do an extra side swap?

Let me know
Old 07-17-2013, 11:55 AM
Power Poster

Brat, you are positively wearing me out! Lol. Your energy oozes from your post. Obviously, you don't work or have children. I think I will come visit you for some straight, uniterupted sewing time. This seems reasonable, doesn't it? Hehehe. Wonder if my job would still be here for me when I decide to drag myself back to reality. Keep encouraging us. This swap is gonna be fun.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:26 PM

I sent out all my squishies today. Thanks Terriamn
Old 07-17-2013, 07:35 PM

Alikat lmao I dont have kids or work but I am on kidney dialysis which wears me out more than kids or working ever did. I sew because its therapy for me.. I get tired easy stop halfway through a block, take a break, get up go for more. it keeps my mind off of 'life' stuff. So good we can both sew til our fingers fall off. Come on over!! sewing party at my house! gourmet snacks included!! start cooking ladies the party is about to start. shall I make some bruchetta with fresh shaved parmesean to start with? wiggling eyebrows.. someone? anyone?

YAHOO TERRIAMN! you did it! rah rah rah shish boom bah! I am thinking we seriously can kick some rear on the other teams as far as participation and finishing this swap on time. Its super easy to put it all on the back burner and then run out of time or rush. Even two a week your done in no time at all. early even. I was so proud of my first swap last summer finishing 6 weeks early. Boy was I thrilled. Then I just determined it wasnt that hard and one a day was 7 a week takes the same amount of time to watch a reality show as it does to create something beautiful. easy choice for me. now I listen to the cooking channel and sew. best of both worlds only looking up when something sounds like a recipe I need to have. try it its fun!
Old 07-17-2013, 08:13 PM
Power Poster

Brat, I hear you on the Dialysis. Had an uncle on it for years and saw first hand what it can do to you. Lost him this year to a heart attack. I always thought the kidney failure would get him. He had two kidney transplants, his body rejected the 1st. Sorry to hear you are so challenged, but you spunk is evident. Happy sewing and yes, I think we can all do this! (I still think you have too much energy! Hehehe)
Old 07-17-2013, 08:52 PM

sending a block home to brat tomorrow!
Old 07-17-2013, 10:07 PM

Alikat, I am sorry you lost your uncle. I had a liver transplant last year and my body has had no troubles at all I am confident I can make a kidney transplant. trick is to find one first! I am patient and I am a very lucky person. Never a moment I don't realize I am so fortunate to be here right now. I can take tired. its all part of the game.

I have just updated my folder with pictures for those who are curious if I have done your block yet.. otherwise DONT LOOK be surprised when it arrives thirty blocks to do 8 down. I can handle that. and a couple side swaps.. no issues at all! if the fabric comes I will sew it. lucky lucky you! lol..
Old 07-18-2013, 10:30 AM

Received fabric from NanaKath55 and Alikat110!
Old 07-18-2013, 10:37 AM

I received F8s from Alikat110 and NanaKathy55 today