Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap >

July Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap

July Secret Partner Pin Cushion/Needlecase Swap

Old 07-28-2013, 08:20 PM

I joined up for 2 needle cases. I sent them out a long time ago & I heard from one of them. But To this day I haven't recieved anything.These kind of things spoil it for me.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:49 PM

I received my swaps, but one that I sent international I have not heard about. I sent one domestic and one international on the 15th..Should I PM the one I haven't heard from to make sure they received it? Or might it take more time?
Old 07-29-2013, 04:19 AM

Pat-I haven't had much experience shipping internationally. It seems that my fat 8's from the boom 10 swap have arrived in about 2 weeks. I shipped 1 pincushion to Australia in earlier this year and I never heard whether she received it. But - she also hasn't been on the board since then either.
Lynnie - I haven't received 1 pc for this month.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:34 AM

Thank you, Heather from Massena NY
Old 07-29-2013, 07:49 AM
Power Poster

haven't heard from Patrice or Tracy(queen of host).
I'm leacving in 20 min to go to NYC today. My cousin just called and said she's there for a few hrs. from GA,
My son is going in so i'm taking a ride with him. I'll be home after dinner and ck in with you all and see what's up. Have a great day, be patient, the us mail may be playing games also.
Old 07-29-2013, 03:40 PM
Power Poster

I saw she was on the board and pm'd her that we would like to hear from her on this thread that she is the host of. I am wondering what happened. Gee, I cant figure this one out.
Old 07-29-2013, 03:56 PM
Power Poster

heard back from Patrice, our hostess queen was on today and Patrice notified her of our dilemma
so now that tracey is feeling better. hopefully, things will get going again. PM Tracey and let her know
what's going on. Patrice suggested that those of you who have not rec'd. yet, to give a disagreeable
comment on them. sorry I can't help much more than this.
maybe next swap, we can have it NOT SECRET., this way we can BUG our partner if they haven't shipped yet.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:19 PM

Hello all! I came home the other day to another pincushion, from Tracey. That made a third pincushion ( I sent two pincushions and two needlecases, so I Pm'd Tracey and haven't heard anything. But then I got home last night and found a wonderful needle case that came while I was off this weekend, from yankeegirl! So I have received 5, when I sent four - i'm wondering if my name accidently got sent out an extra time when partners were being given out and someone got missed. I'm going to try and sew up a at least one pin cushion and one needlecase this weekend so I can angel for whomever didn't get anything. I'll post pics of what arrived this weekend later this evening. Hope everyone gets something soon! I have heard from 3 of my 4 that they received, but have not from the fourth and tracker shows it was delivered last Monday.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Power Poster

dragon, that's so nice of you to make an angel pc/nc. it's great to hear you got your goodies. i'm done with next month, can't wait to hear who I get. made oct. also. Just gotta get another thing or two to finish Octobers.
the excitement builds agin.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:21 PM

I haven't been able to sign up for this swap for the last few months but I read all your posts and check out all the great pics of NC's and PC's. I did tell Tracey that I could be an angel for anyone that doesn't receive anything but have not heard from her for this month. Just so you all know postage from Australia takes at least 10 days and often up to two weeks. I don't know about other international destinations. I am sorry if people are not hearing from their Australian partners, as I think it only polite to PM your partner as soon as you receive a parcel. If there is any way I can help out by making and sending needle cases to anyone please let me know by PM. I think I might get busy and make some cases up so I have a stack to send out for those who don't receive anyway.