Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's FALL  or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! >

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

Old 08-11-2013, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra View Post
Okay I wasn't going to sign up but now I'm seriously thinking I might do this ... I know... either I need my head examed or my arm twist. LOL
Tricia
Oh. Oh. Oh. You MUST!!! Lots of fun!!!
Old 08-11-2013, 07:29 PM

Tricia,

YOU MUST SIGN UP> TWIST TWIST TWIST.. ow! you say? well sign up and it will put all things to rest. the whole group of us , all sane of course, will take your quilty fun things away if you don't sign up.. cutting boards, rotary blades, pins, sewing machines.. yup all gone. there are so many of us you wont be able to sleep worrying we are coming to sneak in and snatch your..

wait wake up brat! you cant do that! of course not.. my partners in crime wont think of it either.. unless they forget

nice list I think, a grand variety of quilters should make for a terrific viewing of quilted runners. I love it! T lambing grand selection, no pumpkins but you might be making one or four anyhow with the fabrics you have.. never know.. you are a sneaky girl..
Old 08-11-2013, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by tlambing View Post
and, is ANYONE interested in a Halloween theme?
(In my best singing frog voice) Me...me...me...me!

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra View Post
Okay I wasn't going to sign up but now I'm seriously thinking I might do this ... I know... either I need my head examed or my arm twist. LOL
Tricia
Get out the cranker! We got a live one! TWIST! TWIST!
Old 08-12-2013, 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by tlambing View Post

Has everyone chosen fabrics for their runners yet? and, is ANYONE interested in a Halloween theme?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]429767[/ATTACH]

These are my tentative Fall fabs.
I would love a Halloween theme - or a fall - LOL. I am open to either one. I love those fabrics you have selected!!
Old 08-12-2013, 04:36 AM

GOOOD MORNING POPPETS! How are you doing today? I hope all is going marvelously as the weather out here is perfect this morning nice and crisp and cool and refreshing! DH is about to run off to work today for the first time in 9 weeks, nine long weeks I might add. He is very happy about this as am I.

I plan on .. SEWING all day long. Tlambing love those fabrics and Halloween or fall is perfect for me too. Its so hard to decide I have seen some lovely teasers.. I think one of each and I will be glad to send ALL of you my address so you can make two one for your partner and one for me! I want the scraps!!! oh heck I want it all!! BRAT wonder how I got my name??
Old 08-12-2013, 06:10 AM

NOOOO WAY Brat!!!! If I play... I want all the scraps. And I'm not NOT saying that I can be brided with promised of scraps!!! I like darker mute colors and anything fall-ish. Oh creams, oranges, browns & blacks with small shirtings type prints would be nice.... what? .... Just saying .

Anyhow I'm feeling this twinge in my left arm ... it's kind of small yet and I see that all my current in house sewing stuff is still here and the secondary location needs a couple of keys adn directions, so I'm still pondering ..... .

Pondering Tricia
Old 08-12-2013, 07:06 AM

So...sign ups close in 3 days...so, I should have my name in exactly 3 days and 1 minute right Brat?
Can you tell I'm feeling a bit antsy?
Old 08-12-2013, 07:09 AM

Good morning all - I usually try to sew most mornings before getting ready for work - this morning I started on block two of four paper piecing and duncemore that I am I went from section 6 to 8; I completely skipped over 7 and am wondering how I'm ever going to sneak section 7 in there without having to start over......grrrrr.

tlambing - love your quilt top - one day I'll do something with KF fabrics - I purchased a pattern to make a summer camp shirt and I think those fabrics would work the best for my project.

DustysM - sorry about you skin - I can so identify with it; my hands are still giving me fits - like you my doctor says it's not bad enough either and they continue to give me ointments; so far the clobetasol cream makes them feel better; they still ITCH and burn like no other; hope you find some form of relief soon.

On another note - I spent part of my weekend at the county fair dining on gyros, pronto pups, tom thumb donuts and cheese curds; watched the new episode of AMC's Hell on Wheels; went to Fleet Farm and picked up a nice 3-piece glider rocker bistro set - clearance price was too good to pass on and I've been wanting that set for several years - happy dance; and just taking up space doing a whole lot of resting and relaxing; it's good to have a weekend like that once in a while.

What a great group of participants - can't wait to see what we all come up with.
Have a wonderful day.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:00 AM

Thinking of using these for my runner??? Or if I get someone who wants a Halloween runner - I have some really fun fabrics for that too. Have a great day everyone!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]429878[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	FabricTR_web.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	98.8 KB
ID:	429878  
Old 08-12-2013, 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by klgls View Post
Thinking of using these for my runner??? Or if I get someone who wants a Halloween runner - I have some really fun fabrics for that too. Have a great day everyone!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]429878[/ATTACH]
Cool fabs! I have a great green that would go perfectly with those Love the floral