Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Looking for Bouquets for a New Day pattern by Sue Garman >

Looking for Bouquets for a New Day pattern by Sue Garman

Looking for Bouquets for a New Day pattern by Sue Garman

Old 09-04-2013, 05:45 PM

Default Looking for Bouquets for a New Day pattern by Sue Garman

Hi…my passion is appliqué. I have searched all over the Internet to purchase the quilt pattern “Bouquets for a New Day” by Sue Garman. Do you know where I can find the pattern? I know Quakertown Quilts was selling the pattern but it is out of stock now 😳….and no longer available on the Quilt Show since it was back in 2008 when they had it for a block of the month. Thanks so much for your time!
Old 09-04-2013, 05:57 PM

Sue Garman, a great designer, has a blog and I understand she may be starting some sort of online business. Maybe if you dropped a line to her blog, she would tell you if she knows another source or has one herself. Unfortunately, I understand Quakertown is going out of business. The blog is full of eye candy to inspire.
http://suegarman.blogspot.com/
Old 09-04-2013, 10:56 PM

Just for interest, you may like to check the attached blog site. Very interesting, the lady has done your quilt!

http://simplebirdapplique.com/tag/bo...for-a-new-day/
Old 09-05-2013, 01:02 AM

Yes....I have been there!!! She is great....she has inspired me with this pattern!! Thanks for posting!!

Originally Posted by quiltingloulou View Post
Just for interest, you may like to check the attached blog site. Very interesting, the lady has done your quilt!

http://simplebirdapplique.com/tag/bo...for-a-new-day/
Old 09-05-2013, 01:07 AM

Thanks!!! I forgot they were going out of business:0(. I do hope Sue starts her own online business! Will check it out!
Noticed you are from Texas! Great quilting State!!!! I lived in San Antonio for 11years and just moved to here about 4 years ago...miss my appliquéing friends in SA!
Originally Posted by marymm View Post
Sue Garman, a great designer, has a blog and I understand she may be starting some sort of online business. Maybe if you dropped a line to her blog, she would tell you if she knows another source or has one herself. Unfortunately, I understand Quakertown is going out of business. The blog is full of eye candy to inspire.
http://suegarman.blogspot.com/
Old 09-05-2013, 04:43 AM

Blinky, Yes, there are a lot of great quilters here in Texas. I love San Antonio, but live near Houston. Sue spoke to our guild a couple of years ago and is an inspiring speaker with so much to say and show. Somewhere on the web, there once was a video tour of her beautiful quilting studio and quilt-decorated home. I don't know if it's still available. Good luck on your pattern search.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:49 PM

Hi Mary! I visited a quilting friend in Houston a couple of times while I lived in San Antonio and each time we went to the International Quilt Show in Houston. How fun that was!!! My passion is needleturn appliqué!...I am also an Artist and Master Gardener. It all keeps me soooo busy! Still haven't found anyone selling the Bouquets for a New Day pattern!

Blinky, Yes, there are a lot of great quilters here in Texas. I love San Antonio, but live near Houston. Sue spoke to our guild a couple of years ago and is an inspiring speaker with so much to say and show. Somewhere on the web, there once was a video tour of her beautiful quilting studio and quilt-decorated home. I don't know if it's still available. Good luck on your pattern search.

Last edited by Blinky; 09-05-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:53 AM

Blinky, I just did one more search and found it located on a Quiltropolis site.

. Maybe this place still has it.
http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/sto...597&Page_id=17
Old 09-07-2013, 03:09 AM

Thanks Mary!!! Have a great weekend!! Take care!!

Blinky, I just did one more search and found it located on a Quiltropolis site.

. Maybe this place still has it.
http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/sto...597&Page_id=17
Old 09-07-2013, 09:14 AM
Power Poster

It was a free BOM pattern for paid member of The Quilt Show. I didn't save the downloads for this pattern when it first was available. Maybe another poster saved them that was a member then. I've learned to save all the BOM patterns from that site now. They are expensive when no longer available on the site.