Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's FALL  or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! >

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

Old 09-13-2013, 05:38 PM

Cindy I did see that today, but thanks for the reminder. Haven't even thought of another ornament and forgot you got one of the reindeer. So glad you liked it enough to leave him in your sewing room year around. Very nice compliment, thank you so much. Have to get my thinking cap on and get with the program....
Old 09-13-2013, 07:07 PM

Jaba,
Sorry I didn't get a photo of the beautiful runner posted. No excuses just didn't get to it! Your photo shows how beautiful it is. I am still working on yours. Wish I could crochet like you! It's my sister that is the crocheted in our family. Is there any chance I could get your pattern for the pot holders? I may have to have her teach me how!!! Always looking for some new craft to try!
Laurel/oneteapot
Old 09-14-2013, 03:35 AM

Gorgeous tablerunner Jaba and I do love those potholders too! Have a great day everyone!
Old 09-14-2013, 05:23 AM

Hi Cindy...createfourpaws....I started on your tablerunner last night. No sneak preview but one of the fabrics is the same as one that Quiltermomma is using. I'll work on it again in between football games. Go Buckeyes!
Old 09-14-2013, 06:31 AM

Just a quick note from my phone. I'm really sorry Cindy. My best friend from high school, who is like a sister to me, called me very upset and begged me to come sit with her for the weekend. Without getting into details, it's a good thing I'm here. She's never done that before, so I knew it was bad, and I was right. I promise to be ready to ship on Tuesday.
Old 09-14-2013, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by skaduzy View Post
Hi Cindy...createfourpaws....I started on your tablerunner last night. No sneak preview but one of the fabrics is the same as one that Quiltermomma is using. I'll work on it again in between football games. Go Buckeyes!

OOH and I love the fabrics QM is using. Can't wait to see it. I have been woking on yours ad ave gone back to the drawing board several times. I am having a creative block. UGH I hate this. I will have yours done soon.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by DustysMomma View Post
Just a quick note from my phone. I'm really sorry Cindy. My best friend from high school, who is like a sister to me, called me very upset and begged me to come sit with her for the weekend. Without getting into details, it's a good thing I'm here. She's never done that before, so I knew it was bad, and I was right. I promise to be ready to ship on Tuesday.
Don't sweat it. BFF's are more important. You'll get finished in due time, I know. Thanks for the update!
Old 09-14-2013, 12:38 PM

So glad your friend has YOU for a friend to be with her
Old 09-14-2013, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by mom-6 View Post
So glad your friend has YOU for a friend to be with her
Well said, mom-6

Great runners all! Nancy in La, your "peeper" is cute, too...I wanted to say I have the same fabric as you used on the outer border, and I love it! I "inherited" it from a great aunt, and I have used it in so many Fall themed projects. I am getting low on it, so a lil "stingy" with what I use it in...lol

I am working on the binding for my partner Lynnie's runner...I don't know why it is so hard for me to choose the thread color to do my quilting with...when I really started getting into machine quilting, I went on a big shopping spree and bought lots of Sulky threads...and several in variegated colors...but it seems that when I think about using one I am afraid that one of the colors will "blend" with one of the fabrics, and it will look like I missed a spot. I even try "pooling" some of the thread on the quilt to check it, but I can never really tell...sigh...I make it so much harder on myself...
So, "Lord willing and the creek don't rise" (not likely, we are in a terrible drought) I am hoping to ship out this week...WOO-HOO..She is in Australia, so it will be a bit before we can post pics of our "spoils"...
Take care all,
K
Old 09-15-2013, 01:36 AM

Here is a peak for my partner (KGoodhand) some of the fabric that will be used in her topper. Hope she likes.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0634.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	582.4 KB
ID:	436049