Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Candy Crush! >

Candy Crush!

Candy Crush!

Old 09-20-2013, 06:25 AM

Guilty. I'm just glad I only get 5 lives at a time so that I get back to my sewing room! I see quilts in those games also.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:41 AM
Power Poster

I have friends hooked on the different games and I just think I spend so much time on the QB and a lot on FB, I don't dare try any of the games because of an addiction beginning. Like right now I should be working on a quilt or sending out comps! So gonna get off the QB for right now! MMMMMMMMMAYBE!
Old 09-20-2013, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by alikat110 View Post
If you are playing on your cell, just go into settings and change your date. It will cause the game to give you more lives. Just remember to go back in later and fix your date setting! It is a great cheat I learned from my sister
NOOOOOO! That is lethal! I heard of this cheat and I have spent SOOOOO much time playing! Changing the time can cause problems with email if you forget to change it back! My name is Joanne and I'm a Candyholic!
Old 09-20-2013, 08:44 AM

ya it may be a good quilt, Not really in that game I have looked at it and do not see why so many love it. But still a quilt ya be good you have to come up with it.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:46 AM

ROFL. May be we could start our own candy crush support group on FB and send extra lives to each other :-)))
Old 09-20-2013, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by sweetlummi View Post
ya it may be a good quilt, Not really in that game I have looked at it and do not see why so many love it. But still a quilt ya be good you have to come up with it.
Have thought about it, I'm not really into the artsy quilts tho, but the body of the quilt would just be squares with candies on them, then the borders could be like those candy necklace curtains! Wouldn't that look awesome?! I bet it would be a big hit!
Old 09-20-2013, 09:07 AM

I too like Words with Friends & Scrabble. When I tried Candy Crush and a couple other games I got frustrated with trying to add points or whatever so as to keep playing.
Originally Posted by Murphy1 View Post
I play Words with Friends and Scramble. I don't need anymore addictions as I would never get any quilting done.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:12 AM

Oh, yeah, me too! On TWO devices. Am I hooked or what?! Both my daughters are hooked, too. And I'm a Words with Friends addict. Then there's my Kindle addiction...got that app on my IPad, IPhone and laptop as well reading REAL books! Oh, yeah, then there's my fabric purchasing addiction. The Diet Pepsi addiction and, uh, chocolate, Mexican food. I used to have a sewing addiction...I wonder what happened to my sewing machines?? Oh, yeah, pawned them to buy more Candy Crush lives...
Old 09-20-2013, 09:24 AM

LOL, first thing I thought was that I had stumbled onto Facebook.
Old 09-20-2013, 11:24 AM

I am stuck on 70 about to pull my hair out so frustrating. I only play it for a short while a day to send all my kids and grand kids extra moves and lives that never show up when they send them to me. My kids got me started but I don't like to spend very much time on it.