"Black List" TV show

Old 09-25-2013, 05:02 PM

I have love James Spader ever since White Palace (rent it if you haven't seen it -- it's steamy!) But I was terribly disappointed in this show. Maybe I should watch the pilot again, but it seemed disjointed and confusing. They may think they are setting up a mysterious scenario, but it was just confusing to me. Still love Spader.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:56 AM

I watched it, and Loved it, great suspense and surprises!!! It's my new "hooked"!!!
Old 09-26-2013, 03:57 AM

My DH and I love James Spader so we watched it and liked it. I have found that some of these TV shows are more like quality mini-movies. We tend to watch shows that make us think about it afterward and we have some great discussions about what was going on or what is going to happen next. That's a great TV show if you can do this.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:04 AM

Oh, I was hooked on this show right from the start. Very well written and acted. I think this is a hit in the making!
Old 09-26-2013, 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by bearisgray View Post
I watched it last night.

After all the hype about it - I thought I should watch it.

Don't know if I will watch it again.
oh wow DH and I watched it and loved it. After seeing all the previews of upcoming shows we will keep on watching it. Now I did also watch Hostage, not to sure about the one, its on the fence. I will watch one more episode and if its still on the fence then no more. I have a Hopper so it records all the prime stations.
Old 09-26-2013, 05:42 AM
Power Poster

For those that like the Black List type of shows (or the old Mission Impossible show) you have to watch MI 5. It's a British show that is usually on PBS stations. I was hooked from the first episode.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:07 AM

I just watched The Black List and enjoyed it, have it bookmarked. I like to watch shows on my computer, I have to wait til the next day but that's fine with me.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:56 AM

This Black List is a scary, sick show. Sort of a combo of my favorite showNCIS with more confounded foreign intrigue and Bones with unnecessary gore... but I doubt I'll tune in. If I want this type of mind-bending, I'll rent "Silence of the Lambs"... Bones is fictional about gore. NCIS is fictional about that navy/marine service. Period.

And what ever happened to Doris Day and Rock Hudson movies???? or Ozzie and Harriet???

cpfrog
Old 09-26-2013, 10:38 AM

I just watched Blacklist (had it dvr'd) and loved it! Very suspenseful and intriguing!

Also watched NCIS and NCIS LA and loved them. I am suspicious of the abrupt turnaround of Colin Hanks' character on NCIS - wondering if it is for real or a setup for a future doublecross.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:18 AM

Have been a James Spader fan forever. Will watch whatever he is in because he always plays a quirky character. He's such a good actor too. Couldn't see it last night because I was real tired. Hubby is sick again and kept me hopping all day.