Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
ELISABRAT's FALL  or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!! >

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

Old 09-30-2013, 05:53 AM

Good idea! And don't forget you can always use one or two as wall hangings. I have a lovely patriotic one above a door way.
Old 09-30-2013, 06:10 AM

Good idea Dustysmomma ! As to the man's question of how many - as many as you get - LOL !

Partner says my runner is ready and will be in the mail I even got a peek Another great job by a quilting sister- go Yosamitesa

Her runner from me is already delivered.

Tree trimmers out front- what a mess they make ! Glad the power lines are free though. We had branches arcing every time it rained. The fire department got tired of us calling as well as the electric company. The trimmers have been working all summer to get the lines free and safe.

Off to more cleaning and organizing of the fabric closet. I have things all over the bedroom. As my grandson said - "Brainma - what happened to my room It is a MESS " I told him I would have it cleaned when he came for his next weekend visit
Old 09-30-2013, 06:12 AM

Most of the time I use them on the table but I do have a couple hanging in my dining room all year one is pumpkins and the other fall leaves. I should do a wall of them but I think Jaba might not like 100 holes in her apartment wall. my coffee table is so big it can handle a huge runner then there is the side board always needs a perk up and of course the dressers in the bedroom and well the end tables and you can see where one can never have enough runners and I could take all the runners made this month and gladly put them to good use so if you ever don't want the one you received PM me and I will send you my address rapido!

Off to copy and paste for the new swap. You have been wonderful here and I would be honored if you chose to join again all of you. I love the chatter and I love the work you come up with. Marvelous, absolutely marvelous darlings!
Old 09-30-2013, 06:52 AM

SIGN UPS ARE POSTED FOR THE NEW WINTER FROLIC RUNNER SWAP! think mats! think gifts! think sign up right now so I can start paring you up nicely. IF you want a Valentine runner ask your partner Dustysmomma but first.. you have to sign up I will also do a Valentine swap come January btw but think if you need it for a holiday gift you had best ask for it now. IN fact if you want to use this one for a gift you can ask your partner could they please make one in the color/theme of your choice. Its set to close right before thanksgiving so that if your like me and decorate for the holidays the day after Thanksgiving well you will have it on hand to put out for all to enjoy. I am in love with everything you did this round so please please join again. We would all love to have the variety of chatter and runners again. I think this has been the best swap I have had so far. Lets make the next one even better! with a little spiked egg nog I think we can do it nicely. hot buttered rum anyone?
Old 09-30-2013, 11:45 AM

My CUTE Halloween runner from Teresa (tlambing).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]438989[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4740.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	438989  
Old 09-30-2013, 12:40 PM

It has been a while since the last time I posted (sick Dad and ailing computer). Had a lot of reading to catch up on. Everyone's runners are so booootiful.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:43 PM

Love that runner tlambing made, AliciaH!
Grandma Di, hope your dad is doing better..your sick 'puter, too..
Sap, aren't grandkids the best??!! Say the cutest things, too...
K

Last edited by kiffie2413; 09-30-2013 at 03:46 PM.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:40 PM

Sure enough kiffie2413 - wouldn't trade them for all the tea in China or even a giant chocolate bar ! ( I love chocolate !)
Old 09-30-2013, 06:06 PM

Default It's here!

Check out my great runner. Linda I love it and it goes perfect with my new table cloth. The entire runner has been quilted in the ditch and she did a beautiful job and look at fun rick rack :-) Ten lovely blocks sewn together with a wonderful piano key board. Besides the great runner that was tied with ( never seen that b4) chennille rick rack, RFC sent me the cutest darn card, a very fun snowman tablerunner kit wrapped in a gorgeous quilt fabric. The entire runner has been quilted in the ditch she did a beautiful job and look at fun rick rack :-) Thanks so much Linda

[ATTACH=CONFIG]439040[/ATTACH]

Terriamn

Name:	fall tablerunner received.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	217.8 KB
ID:	439040  
Old 09-30-2013, 06:10 PM

Default close up

You can see the pretty fabric and all of Linda's quilting

[ATTACH=CONFIG]439041[/ATTACH]