Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September fq (fat quarter) swap >

September fq (fat quarter) swap

September fq (fat quarter) swap

Old 09-30-2013, 07:00 AM

OH my goodness I think I have to go on a raid in some of your fq pantries. I love the cat fabrics! oh oh that panel kif could you magically go shopping for extra's? you are such a good shopper especially when your FORCED to go as you put it. Yup I usually am forced to go too... I however want way too much stuff while I am there.. a bit of this a bit of that and oh yes some of that and then you get this tiny little pile lol at the register and bing its 75.00 WHAT? what did I buy that bag weighs like 2 oz it seems yet the sticker shock.. sigh wish I could find those deals like Yosamitesa does man she finds good deals on beautiful fabrics. Me, I always end up with that 12.95 a yard stuff. sigh. I think its fun virtually shopping here. Its free right in my price range! the selections are always so fun. I sure hope Brenda reconsiders and does another swap. I promise not to say a peek about time frames at all. zip, all quiet on the home front. PLEASE Brenda.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:43 AM

I received a great Halloween package from Aprilslowlylearningtoquilt, April. Thank you April, I love each peice and the extra candy. here is a picture:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]438962[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sept fq.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	276.4 KB
ID:	438962  
Old 09-30-2013, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
Sunrise,
Gotta love your tenacity! I hope sending the green with black circles was ok for ya, too..I know in pics it doesn't look green, but it is.
The witch could be just having fun times upside down..she is on a moon, maybe she's "moonstruck"
For those that asked about the witch being a panel, it's Mummy Mambo. Sunrise has it folded where you see just the witch. I am on my tablet, so can't post my own pic, but found this link:
http://www.craftconn.com/images/fhacw1301.jpg
Kif
Kif, the green with black circles is perfect for what I plan to do with it. Just the right shade and color.
I meant to mention that sooner but seems like everyone decides to visit now. My bil is going to be here again this afternoon and plans to stay at least for another couple of days. I really love him and look forward to his company but at the same time will be happy when he goes home and I get to be a bum again.
Phyllis
Old 09-30-2013, 11:08 AM

I have decided with the encouragement (read as arm twisting) of many of the regulars to remain as the hostess for the swap for a while longer...for those of you who like to shop early, the theme will be Fall/Thanksgiving. Please remember that it doesn't have to be a pattern fabric. You could go with fall colors. I know for senders choice month some people did fall, but many didn't and like I said, there are other ways to go than patterned. I, for one, can never get enough fall fabric! Christmas is my favorite holiday but LOVE all colors/things FALL
Old 09-30-2013, 12:48 PM

Such great news Brenda! You do a wonderful job at this, even when things get rough. Thanks for staying with us.

I'm back from the dungeon of wherever, one more time. So for someone waiting out there, a package is in the mail today and happiness is heading your way .... along with rewards for patience.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
I have decided with the encouragement (read as arm twisting) of many of the regulars to remain as the hostess for the swap for a while longer...for those of you who like to shop early, the theme will be Fall/Thanksgiving. Please remember that it doesn't have to be a pattern fabric. You could go with fall colors. I know for senders choice month some people did fall, but many didn't and like I said, there are other ways to go than patterned. I, for one, can never get enough fall fabric! Christmas is my favorite holiday but LOVE all colors/things FALL

Kif
Old 09-30-2013, 04:06 PM

So happy to hear this Brenda, your the best!!!
Old 09-30-2013, 04:31 PM

Me too Brenda, this is your swap. Thank you so much!
Old 09-30-2013, 05:23 PM
Power Poster

thanks Brenda for continuing this great swap! All your time is appreciated.
Old 09-30-2013, 05:41 PM

Thumbs up

Brenda, You the bomb!!!