Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-06-2013, 06:45 AM

WOW, playing catch-up again. Was away last night and boom many pages. April (lovingIzabella) gave hubby a surprise birthday/anniversary party last night. Hubby turning 70 on the 9th and our 25th wedding anniversary on the 7th so she combined them. Was so awesome, BUT, my dear April is back in the hospital right now going through a 5th brain surgery. I was so upset as she didn't look well last night and of coarse she keep saying I'm fine mom. Please keep her in your prayers.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom View Post
WOW, playing catch-up again. Was away last night and boom many pages. April (lovingIzabella) gave hubby a surprise birthday/anniversary party last night. Hubby turning 70 on the 9th and our 25th wedding anniversary on the 7th so she combined them. Was so awesome, BUT, my dear April is back in the hospital right now going through a 5th brain surgery. I was so upset as she didn't look well last night and of coarse she keep saying I'm fine mom. Please keep her in your prayers.
please let her know Prayers & Hugs to her.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:50 AM

prayers for you and April.....Keep us posted on how she is doing.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:55 AM

If your offering to cut, I'll put my order in for 2 1/2 or 5 inch. Those do seem to be popular sizes. I'm at work don't have time to cut right now. Lol will be on the hunt for a snake that got loose in my moms house this week. We still haven't found it. Hate the darn things. Please Secret Santa, leave creepy crawlies out of my box. I swear, I've been good. Aw, man, did I just blow it swearing. I tell you what, I'll do penance. Will time in the naughty corner do it for you?
Originally Posted by roda View Post
Going to die cut scraps this morning. Need a little input what size squares would you most likely use thought while I had the cutter out
I would cut some for ss
Old 10-06-2013, 06:56 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
LOL...not sure which one will be peeing first! Tink will do her best to intimidate!!!even when she is shaking in her boots...

BTW...don't bother with my place tomorrow....the sewing room is too messy right now to find anything.
Mine too! Now that the birthday party is over I am going to get in there and clean it!!!!!
Oh and if you want to raid mine afterwards.... look out I have a cat that will run you over to get in there1st.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:59 AM
Power Poster

April has had a lot of health issues, prayers going out to her and the family.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:01 AM

Will definitely add her to my prayer list!
Old 10-06-2013, 07:06 AM

I'll volunteer for diaper duty. Have much expierence with small furr children. But, I'm adding jewels and fur first. After all, it must be fit for a Princess. Do you think she'd be interested in my Teddybear (Yorkie/Daschund mix) or my sweet little Snow Babies (Maltese/Shit zu) mix. They are pretty cute. :-)
Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
Hmmm, maybe I should straighten up the sewing room before leaving for craft show....since I will have visitors today. I'll leave the diaper out, Dreamer....you can diaper TINK....she wiggles real good. She promises not to nip anyone...or FIB.
Old 10-06-2013, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
I'll volunteer for diaper duty. Have much expierence with small furr children. But, I'm adding jewels and fur first. After all, it must be fit for a Princess. Do you think she'd be interested in my Teddybear (Yorkie/Daschund mix) or my sweet little Snow Babies (Maltese/Shit zu) mix. They are pretty cute. :-)
good
Judith as she likes to be treated like a Princess.
while you take care of that I will get us the stash.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:00 AM

I hope April is doing well, I know how difficult it must be for you too.
My prayers go out to you and your family and especially April