Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 10-30-2013, 06:49 AM

.............................................fall.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fall_1.jpgFALL   FALL   FALL.jpg
Views:	426
Size:	608.3 KB
ID:	444051  
Old 10-30-2013, 07:05 AM

Hi, just checking in, good morning to all. I am almost finished with my SS box, just have to make one more thing. I can't remember the dead line for sending. If I have time I will make something else to go with the thing I am making today. Do I sound confusing? Well, that's me........confusing. Sometines it is hard handling this getting old stuff. At least I am not alone! I really hope that my ssr likes what I have sent.
I will bring some Kualua (spelling?) and jump in that hole with you. Hmmm.... Kualua and coffee, sounds yummy!
Clue for my ssr, you can't get enough of traveling around. No sooner do you finish one trip there you are getting ready for another.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 View Post
.............................................fall.
Oh my word!!!!! How gorgeous is this picture????? Thanks so much Dreamer!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2013, 07:50 AM

Well, checking back Cheesehead I guess you're just not my SS at all....we
DO have major league ball teams.....oh, well.....
Old 10-30-2013, 07:52 AM

My SS wants more info on me. Isn't that sweet.
I am really ! easy to please.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:07 AM

Wow, yall are hard to keep up with. I also am still working (for quite a while to come). It is hard to keep up with all the schemes, raids, and overall jovial banter. I am sure I have missed some things. No time for whole jumping, I am still feeling under the weather. I certainly wouldn't want to pass this along to anyone! I haven't had a cold like this in a long time.

I too still have to finish the quilting on one item for my SSP. I hit a little snag. I came down with a cold. I am working on beating that puppy into submission. I'm going to give it another day before I get back to my gift. I don't want my SSP to come down with what I have because of handling her gift. If there's time, I really want to make one more thing to put in the box. It just really depends on if I can get it all done by the mail date. (There's still time. I have high hopes still.)

I too have a Dashund/Yorkie mix. He is a little busy babi dog. He has the funniest BIG ears but looks very much like a yourke otherwise. I have a little maltese mix who is a little lovebug. And, I have a lovely chocolate cocker spaniel. Now that my kids are grown and moving in different directions, these little guys are my babi's!
Old 10-30-2013, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm View Post
My SS wants more info on me. Isn't that sweet.
I am really ! easy to please.
I know! I know!!! Dotty loves FABRIC!!! hehe...
Old 10-30-2013, 09:14 AM

Oh dreamer where is that fall picture from? It looks just like an enchanted forest. Way to beautiful to believe its true.
Thanks for posting it. Love it!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2013, 09:14 AM

My daughters bday is that weekend so I may not make the opening, but in general I have the kids till 8 eastern time so please don't plan around me! I can always catch up afterwards! First time doing this so will the chat be here or a separate live chat room?
Old 10-30-2013, 09:15 AM

They sure are the most loyal friends one could ever ask for. Mine is always under my feet.
I know everyone dosn't post alot sometimes life gets in the way, I will not be posting next week as I will be in the hospital for most of it.

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
Wow, yall are hard to keep up with. I also am still working (for quite a while to come). It is hard to keep up with all the schemes, raids, and overall jovial banter. I am sure I have missed some things. No time for whole jumping, I am still feeling under the weather. I certainly wouldn't want to pass this along to anyone! I haven't had a cold like this in a long time.

I too still have to finish the quilting on one item for my SSP. I hit a little snag. I came down with a cold. I am working on beating that puppy into submission. I'm going to give it another day before I get back to my gift. I don't want my SSP to come down with what I have because of handling her gift. If there's time, I really want to make one more thing to put in the box. It just really depends on if I can get it all done by the mail date. (There's still time. I have high hopes still.)

I too have a Dashund/Yorkie mix. He is a little busy babi dog. He has the funniest BIG ears but looks very much like a yourke otherwise. I have a little maltese mix who is a little lovebug. And, I have a lovely chocolate cocker spaniel. Now that my kids are grown and moving in different directions, these little guys are my babi's!