Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
DOLL QUILT SWAP #51  - NOV & DEC 2013 combined into one >

DOLL QUILT SWAP #51 - NOV & DEC 2013 combined into one

DOLL QUILT SWAP #51 - NOV & DEC 2013 combined into one

Old 11-07-2013, 06:09 AM

Kiffee,
Just sent you a pm.
I had taken my name off the list because of a long list of things I needed to get done.
I've gotten some things straightened out, so I have time to make a little quilt if you (or anyone else) would like to swap.
Just pm me.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:28 PM

Happy to have Ms Grace for my 2nd partner this month....holidays are so much fun!
Old 11-07-2013, 01:34 PM

Can't wait to get started.
I have an idea!!
Old 11-07-2013, 01:39 PM

Shucks ! I wanted to swap with Ms Grace. Maybe next time.I do not want to leave any one out without a DQ !Hugs
Old 11-07-2013, 05:40 PM

I answered your pm, Ms Grace, but it was close to 5 pm..I am happy you found a swap partner! I just overextended myself last month, and I am still making things for my lil grandson who is due end of next month! That along with other swaps I had already committed to, iso's on here that I am sending things to, and Christmas projects made me decide to sit this month out. That's why I said I will live vicariously thru you all...I don't want to chance getting"booted" from these great swaps due to my own bad judgment! Kwiltkrazy and I are both still getting latest month's dqs to each other. Last I heard she is working on some paper piecing on mine. And I had hers ready to ship, took it to town on Tues when I was running errands, stopped by post office, then changed my mind and decided to add in a couple of Christmas ornys for her. So, back home with it, carefully opened pkg, have ornys finished and included, carefully retaped pkg..I will say it, "Kif is Krazy!!" Will be mailing it tomorrow along with a couple of pifs.
Regards all,
Kif
Old 11-08-2013, 06:01 AM

KIFF you crack me up ... Stop fixing your stuff you do a wonderful job on the things you make and you do not to fluff them up or CHANGE THE FABRICS in them every time. They are FINE honest I swear to you and well seriously.. stop it! right now!!! coming to give you a swift kick in the rear. You know I love you. Try it, you might like it, just going for it you know.. be daring!

I am going to work on my doll quilt for tess on Sunday. Mary yours will get quilted today. busy day for the brat .. I am all amped up I had a cup of coffee and I can feel it to my toes! lol... You all have a marvelous day and I am off to get quilting!
Old 11-08-2013, 11:19 AM

Glad you ladies are handling things on your own! makes my job more simple!!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2013, 06:14 PM

Hmmm...NOT redoing something, or taking something out??!! What a novel idea, Brat! Lol..Sure hope one of these days I can stop doing that. I never think someone else's work needs changing, but I am bad to judge my stuff.... I will try and not do it on my next project, riiiight...harhar
Kif
Old 11-08-2013, 06:44 PM

Yay, the weekend is here! I can stop typing and start sewing!
Old 11-08-2013, 07:03 PM

I am going to clinic in the morning but have ALL SUNDAY to make tessipug's dq. I can not wait. I actually figured out the design (that is half the battle..admit it!) I was so happy with all I finished today I have the entire day to devote to that doll quilt. YIPPPPEEEE.. or should I say ho! ho! HO!