Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 11-10-2013, 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 View Post
Did your GS enjoy his well earned treat? More goodies???????????? for me, hehehehe!
Yes, he had loads of fun. Got to spend some time away from the homestead & enjoy some adult company too! The acquisition may or may not be coming to you....just wait & see!
Old 11-10-2013, 05:10 AM

Just wanted my Secret Santa that I received my package yesterday..and to say Thanks You in advance..Can't wait to open it..
Old 11-10-2013, 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF View Post
OMGosh...you are NOT going to believe this, but I swear it's true. My mom just called to tell me my Dad is putting up the Christmas tree !!!! Now...they ARE in their 80's ....but in answer to the reason why - my Dad said - "It's a short season this year" (referring I guess to how late Thanksgiving is) - and "I want to avoid all the confusion"....we're not quite sure what confusion.....but I told Mom what the heck...put on some Christmas music and go with it !!! At least it's not a REAL tree !!!!!
My Christmas music is playing right along side of me as I am reading this thread..gotta get in the mood……
and another question……...didn't they change Thanksgiving to the third Thursday some years back. I wouldn't have thought anything about it but the other day it was brought up when we all realized how late the holiday was this year.
anyone got an answer????? or did I just think this up??????????
Old 11-10-2013, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by Airwick156 View Post
I hope this picture uploads. My first attempt.

My secret santa person is getting this in their package. Hundreds of 1.5 inch postage stamp squares. I hope she likes them. Trust me it was ALOT of cutting and this is the reason that my package is so late.

Wow Airwick, that looks fantastic! Bet it took quite some time getting it cut then put together in that nifty tote. Someone is going to be very happy when they open up your gift and find this!
Old 11-10-2013, 09:48 AM

YooooWoooo...anybody here? crickets...crickets........ I'm down in the hole here by myself and it's getting lonely.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:56 AM

we can all roast chestnuts together.....got to keep my mind off my ss package.....more snow overnight here...plenty to go around...I hate the white stuff....haven`t been out of the house for 5 days....mashmallows sound good...let `s make them smores.....yum....wish I was in Florida...next year.....got to save up.....can`t take these winters much longer....would those wormies be good with marshmallows???
Originally Posted by Judylee2 View Post
Hunannette can I come roast mashmellows with you. Still too warm to do it here in Florida? I am still waiting for my SS(impatiently eating wormie and sugar cookies...yum!)

Last edited by huntannette; 11-10-2013 at 09:58 AM.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
YooooWoooo...anybody here? crickets...crickets........ I'm down in the hole here by myself and it's getting lonely.
How can you be lonely, with so many crickets??? Ummmm . . . you're not eating those crickets, are you?
Old 11-10-2013, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by huntannette View Post
we can all roast chestnuts together.....got to keep my mind off my ss package.....more snow overnight here...plenty to go around...I hate the white stuff....haven`t been out of the house for 5 days....mashmallows sound good...let `s make them smores.....yum....wish I was in Florida...next year.....got to save up.....can`t take these winters much longer....would those wormies be good with marshmallows???
Know what would be really, really good, with those marshmallows? CHOCOLATE!!!
Old 11-10-2013, 12:43 PM

Put the wormie between the cookies and take a bite..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! goes the wormie , out of sight! Catch him! Catch him! or we go hungry tonight!
Old 11-10-2013, 12:44 PM

I am here Cheesehead, just busy licking the chocolate off my fingers and trying to make that darn wiggly wormie lay still on my marshmellows!