Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
“pick any holiday” home dÉcor swap >

“pick any holiday” home dÉcor swap

View Poll Results: When should the next swap in this series be?
Now! I don't have enough Christmas stuff!!!
0%
Wait until after the holidays, and have a signup deadline in January.
100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

“pick any holiday” home dÉcor swap

Old 11-07-2013, 04:18 PM

I 'll email you Jaba.

I'm sorry I haven't been around, but I've been sick all week & finally went to the doctor this morning. He said I have a virus that mocks the symptoms of strep and told me to stay in bed until Monday. Apparently I'm one of the lucky ones he's seen recently. There's strep, mono, and this virus going around town.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:57 AM

Default Placemats for fmhall2

fmhall2 asked me to post a photo of the placemats that I made for her; she wanted red white and blue and I found fabrics in civil war line; both she and her hubby have been under the weather for the past month or so and wanted to wait before shipping - I wanted her to have them off before veterans day as they do a lot for their local vet clubs - thank you for that. I hope you're feeling better soon - no worries.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	October 2013 home deco II swap.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	401.9 KB
ID:	446162  
Old 11-10-2013, 10:28 AM

How pretty dabbler! You did an awesome job! I'm sure they'll be well loved at their new home. We're still enjoying our too!!!! The man won't let me change them, lol.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:26 PM

They look beautiful dabbler! I'm sure they will be used and loved.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:23 AM

Those are very pretty dabbler. You did a wonderful and patient person job on all those little triangles. Oh boy do I not like working with tiny pieces they are hard on the fingers/eyes... trying to pick them up and oh no not for me..

I am still hoping my partner has not forgotten me. I know she needed a bit of time but no idea how much a bit of time is lol..

I am finishing the binding on my last two trades of the year.. almost kinda sad. ok I am in the monthly quilting bee swap so guess there will be one more block to make this season. I need time to work on other things but I think what I will miss most is the visiting we do. You have no idea how special the chats and the friendships make my day brighter. so heck.. where is January when you need it??
Old 11-12-2013, 02:17 PM

Dabbler, I do love your placemats - they are on my dining room table now. I want to thank you for your patience during all of the problems we have had. I am in the quilting process on yours now. Hope to get them done soon. Thanks so much for your understanding. fmhall2 = Margie Hall
Old 11-14-2013, 11:34 AM

MargieLou I'm so glad you like your placemats - life sometimes just happens - all good things come to those who wait; no worries.
Old 11-22-2013, 07:05 AM

Well hello world! No word from my partner I wrote her but no reply is everyone working frantically on Christmas presents? I haven't got to them yet! yikes! think I will do them next year there just isn't enough hours in my day I seems.. no boom this round for me so more time to work on my own projects.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:29 PM

I'm still stuck on swaps Brat. Then I gotta get on gifts!!!
Old 11-23-2013, 05:13 AM

well swaps are a good thing to get stuck on especially table runner swaps lol. am ready to get those ufo's done they start to get me all hyper nervous like being late for a swap ? I can not do late for a swap or it freaks me out. You can be late but me? oh hell no, like not cleaning when you know company is coming. oh heck no. So three booms sitting in a box waiting to be finished. two sets of fabrics bought specifically to make quilts with not touched, and several sets of charm sized pieces (or slightly larger) that need making into something THEN I will feel relief. and also three aprons to make. just need a bit of time that's all. that seems to be harder and harder to find these days. so .. yup less swaps for Brat and more making something with that fabric. its a concept, do NOT hold me to it when I say oh heck sure sign me up, and for that one too and that one heck its only one item.. which ends up being 5 or six each month.. nope not doing it. hey what is that over there ? never seen THAT swap.. hum... ps I am wanting to do a batik table runner swap.. sounds so colorful and pretty.. and never made one.. oh yeah no swapping brat. sigh..