Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 11-13-2013, 01:19 PM

Just another reminder....Make sure you let me know when you send/receive!
I've only heard from about 1/4 of the people.
Old 11-13-2013, 01:51 PM

OK - have been MIA for a bit w/lots of family drama - more than my fair share I might add. With 349 pages to navigate it is just too much - do we have a date set for our chat party to open gifts?

Oh and BTW I GOT MINE YESTERDAY!!!! Yay Yay - so excited! Hubby wanted to know who I had ordered something from now - LOL! Jokes on him! Well gotta run - need to get my package in the mail!
Old 11-13-2013, 01:55 PM

Almost had a accidental opening a little while ago...my 16 month old grandbaby got ahold of my box and managed to get it to the floor. I came in the room to her bouncing her little fanny up and down on the box...took the box away and told her that it was mine.........hmmmmmm, maybe I should let her play with the box for awile.....maybe Tink will show her how to pull the tape......
Oh Tinkerbelle!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2013, 02:35 PM

I put my Secret Santa package in the mail today and it is going to the East Coast to a very very good person, because I could not find any coal to put in. So yeah she must be very very good right?????
Clues???? I have not had you as a swap partner before that I know of. Has a furry pet. That's all for now.
Can't wait for the chat date to be announced.
Pat
Old 11-13-2013, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by blondeslave View Post
... Anyway, do you have any idea how heavy 2 cases of whine are? I realized right away that I would only be able to carry one case. So I unpacked all of the whine and repacked one box with what I thought the best bottles would be. ....
Silly, silly you!!! Why didn't you just put all of the bottles into one case? The extras could have been fitted upside down, in between the original bottles. That way, you'd only have had ONE case to carry . . . but TWICE as many bottles!!! Oh, the WASTE!!!!
Old 11-13-2013, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
Silly, silly you!!! Why didn't you just put all of the bottles into one case? The extras could have been fitted upside down, in between the original bottles. That way, you'd only have had ONE case to carry . . . but TWICE as many bottles!!! Oh, the WASTE!!!!
No problem Neesie!! We'll volunteer to go get the rest...Hopefully there will be some left when we get back...On the way we can go visit and pet someones stash..We COULD trade some of the whine for it! OR NOT-just help ourselves
Old 11-13-2013, 03:10 PM

I have done my part to support the U.S. Postal Service! My package is heading east. Hope my recipient likes what she finds inside!
Old 11-13-2013, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by TammyB View Post
Just mailed my package off today. Your zip code totals 22!
OH what a sweet HINT. I wish I thought of that. It can't be coming to me mine adds up to only a single digit!
Old 11-13-2013, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mariposa View Post
I got my secret pal package last night!! Wahoo! Feels kinda heavy, and is packed well. I do hope my pal can post pics for me~~~
Hmm.. it says that I mailed it to myself...I don't remember that part!
Oh wow, what a great idea -- your own return address on the box! Unless you could read the postmark, you'd have no clue. Hmmm ... note to self: fake return address next year.
Old 11-13-2013, 04:26 PM

Well the wait begins..... No package today and mine is somewhere between here and there. I didn't check today to see if its there yet. Maybe I should do that, the one thing I forgot to do was take pictures of what I sent. But I do know my SSR can post pictures, they do a good job at taking them also. Blondeslave that is wine abuse!! I must go and rescue the remaining bottles. And those we find along the way we must give a proper burial to.