Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 11-25-2013, 07:07 AM

Your cookies are fabulous looking! What a great start to the holiday season! Sure wish we could taste these yummies!
Old 11-25-2013, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by bezzie2013 View Post
OMG I want to say I am so sorry to my SS I forgot to wrap my inside presents. I was in and out of the hospital so my mind wasn't working way back then.
Don't worry about it... They will understand... the fact that you were able to play is enough....
I didn't wrap my pressies in my SS box either because I've been so busy with my dh who is now in ICU because of metabolic acidosis.

My box will be mailed out on the 29th as that is payday for us...it will get to it's final destination on time with a few days to spare
Old 11-25-2013, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by amandab View Post
Yeah, my SS package came. It is so hard to keep up with this thread, when I am able to pop in I spend most of my time trying to read past posts!! My SS hint, they live in the state that I long to be, with sand and surf.
Oh this could be me!!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2013, 07:28 AM

Mine aren't wrapped either. Had all of the things in the box, then took them out and wrapped each one...oops they didn't fit. So I unwrapped, put it all in the box again and sent. Thought she would rather have the gifts than the wrapping paper.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:29 AM

Penni... your reindeer cookies are adorable! do you bake the eyes, nose and antlers with the cookies or press them on while still warm?
I think I'll make some of these for my Awana class ( children's Bible class)
Old 11-25-2013, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF View Post
OH Yes..it's Tassies time again - every year I bake about 50 dozen to give a gifts to folks who wait all year for them. Thank GOODNESS for the Pampered Chef tassie cup molder stick I got 2 years ago !! It was agony when I had to push the dough into the tins with my thumbs !!!
You need that special tool! I made four dozen, hand formed. I make an indentation first with a round spoon handle which does speed the process. I enjoy pressing each one by hand, but do make sure I have plenty of time before beginning!

Judylee, I usually take two or three bites to eat one, but am sure someone has eaten them in just one luscious bite!
Old 11-25-2013, 07:52 AM

I got a PM requesting the Pecan Tassies recipe, and since mine is different from the one posted (fewer ingredients), I promise to post it here NLT sometime tomorrow. Wish I could dip into that fabulous cookie assortment! Not sure what I'd choose first... a wedding cake... or one with the Christmas M&Ms... ahh, to be able to choose!
Old 11-25-2013, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by CookyIN View Post
You need that special tool! I made four dozen, hand formed. I make an indentation first with a round spoon handle which does speed the process. I enjoy pressing each one by hand, but do make sure I have plenty of time before beginning!

Judylee, I usually take two or three bites to eat one, but am sure someone has eaten them in just one luscious bite!
I wonder if a person could use some sort of condiment cup, to press the dough into the muffin cups. Coffee measure? Measuring spoon? Maybe even use another muffin tin, nested into the one with dough. So many possibilities . . . and I do hope the Grammar Police don't see this post!
Old 11-25-2013, 08:13 AM

Boy I think I am glad I missed the hole this weekend. Everything sounds wonderfully delicious. Wish I could say I was busy but not that much. Just made apple butter this weekend. Shook my box a couple of times and still no idea but it is heavy. It is right next to my chair so I can keep an eye on it.

Hint for today: Many that serve are nearby.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:54 PM

My husband hid my ss gift Said I was gonna break something if I shook it one more time! Oh well. How about some spiked eggnog down in that hole? Maybe just the spike part? I promise to TRY to be a good girl!