Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 12-05-2013, 06:49 AM

3 days 6 hours & 11 minutes and it will be 5am Monday Dec 9th .in my little corner of the world ad if I've worked it out correctly, it'll be 4pm Sunday 8th EST in the US of A.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:16 AM

No Pat!! You have to get better by Sunday it won't be as much fun without you here.

I hope everyone gets to be here on Sunday. It's so close I can see the finish now. I can't wait to rip open that box and see just what that little jingle is attached to.

Yes Nessie I to have succumbed to sniffing my SS gift, I think it was just by accident though as I was just holding it close and shaking it and I just inhaled. Alas it didn't have any scent but cardboard.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by ljs317 View Post
No Pat!! You have to get better by Sunday it won't be as much fun without you here.

I hope everyone gets to be here on Sunday. It's so close I can see the finish now. I can't wait to rip open that box and see just what that little jingle is attached to.

Yes Nessie I to have succumbed to sniffing my SS gift, I think it was just by accident though as I was just holding it close and shaking it and I just inhaled. Alas it didn't have any scent but cardboard.
Uh-huh. It was an accident. Suuuuuuuuure! Let's hope you don't just happen to shake it open early, 'by accident!'
Old 12-05-2013, 07:46 AM

My box has been surprisingly quiet in the corner of my sewing room...hmmm. There was one incident earlier on where I without realizing it, picked it up to examine the corner of one of the sealed ends that had curled up a bit. I swear I was only trying to press it back down.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by blondeslave View Post
My box has been surprisingly quiet in the corner of my sewing room...hmmm. There was one incident earlier on where I without realizing it, picked it up to examine the corner of one of the sealed ends that had curled up a bit. I swear I was only trying to press it back down.
Oooooh! I LOVE that idea! I mean . . . I should check the corners of my SS box, too. Just in case. I need to test the edges of the tape, to make sure they're all still sticking, as it should. If any is loose, it's only common sense to replace it, right?
Old 12-05-2013, 09:41 AM

Neesie - step away from the box!
Old 12-05-2013, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Knitette View Post
Neesie - step away from the box!
Blondeslave started it! It was HER idea! Didn't she say we're SUPPOSED to check the tape? We're supposed to see if the edges of the tape will curl up, when lifted. Go read her post, for yourself. She said something like that. Well, that's what she MEANT, anyway!
Old 12-05-2013, 10:31 AM

Good Morning from SULABUG LAND!! I am getting so excited to open my package on Sunday, that I can hardly stand it. It is still sitting on the dining room table , teasing me like crazy!! Every time I walk by it, I just know it is sending out the vibe to OPEN it!! Help me be strong, so I can make it until Sunday everyone. I had better go back & check on it, just in case it moved or maybe let loose from under the tape. Chat with you again later.

Today's Hint: My package went to a very sweet little old lady on this Quilting Board!!

Old 12-05-2013, 11:14 AM

I think it is time to allow Tink and my almost 17month old Grand daughter to really play with my box...I took it away from her the last time. If they accidentally managed to pull the tape free......
Old 12-05-2013, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom View Post
I think it is time to allow Tink and my almost 17month old Grand daughter to really play with my box...I took it away from her the last time. If they accidentally managed to pull the tape free......
yes, you must play...MWhahahahahahahah