Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 12-08-2013, 07:03 PM

Thank you very much KatsKidinWI for the package!
I received some WI cheese, fabric, a quilting book, my favorite chocolates, buttons, chapstick for the cold winter, hand sanitizer, a mirror and some needles.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Old 12-08-2013, 07:12 PM

Jingle, jingle, jingle, jingle...I thought I heard jingles when I gave my package a shake. Thank you so much for your wonderful package (Lisa) quilt addict; so many wonderful things you had in there! I have never seen anything like the artist's apron/tote you sent...and that darling kitty wallhanging kit you sent is telling me it wants me to make myself a purse come next year when I can breathe again... And I love everything else you sent, too much to list but I am posting a pic. Greta & Kneedy thank you for their goodies too! Again, everything is much appreciated & it was a great way to finish off my craftshow season...something for me! Merry Christmas to you & yours!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	secret santa loot 2013--Lisa-Quilt addict.JPG
Views:	796
Size:	174.3 KB
ID:	450891  
Old 12-08-2013, 07:26 PM

Wow! Wow! Wow! I just got home from work and opened my package! Thank you VickiM. I hope you can post a photo for me. Ok this will be a long list.... Just wonderful packages. A Handmade double eyeglass case, paper back book holder ,microwave bowl cozy, handmade portfolio/tablet holder , caddy thread bag to go by my machine with pin cushion. scissor sharpener, knife sharpener, beautiful 4 yardages of French toile fabrics, 2 crochet Christmas towels,( beautiful sparking yarn) a pair of fuzzy booties, Holiday candy skittles, Fabric crayons(looking forward to try them, on some hand towels) 3 angle rulers, 3 Christmas FQ , a tissue holder for my purse, 3 mesh laundry bags, several patterns and pattern books, applique cuts outs, 100 basting pins. Over 15 packs of stickers, a loop turning tool( need that for apron straps, and purse handles,5 spools of gutermann threads, which all are my favorite colors, a zippered tote with at least a dozen notions, and the gift that made my heart melt was matching scarves for each of my Chinese sharpei dogs, with their name embroidered , Oh Ming is so handsome with his scarf, and BingBing is so sassy with hers. The dog collars go through the scarves. Yes there are a few more thing, I probably did not mention. You are wonderful and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:31 PM

Just got back and opened my loot. Thank You SS MJSYLVSTR You did a fantastic job and I love everything So much stuff, I was truly blessed. I loved all the little notes on things. I didn't give you much to go on, and I was sure surprised. This was my 1st SS swap and it was like the stuff dreams are made of. I took pics and will try to post them. Not tonight as I am getting ready for surgery in the morning, but maybe tomorrow afternoon or evening If I feel up to it. My loot was Fabric lots of it, a ruler, finger gloves,mug, and rug and teas,bobbin holder, cd, book, notebook, and a cute magnet
Old 12-08-2013, 07:34 PM

CATJO,
So sorry I could make it to the reveal chat, but my box was AWESOME!!!! I got a hot pink "Addicted to Quilting' t shirt, PLUS a cute Naughty/ Nice Christmas shirt that is quilting related.
Handmade stiletto, magazines, a quilting book of tips and ideas, Christmas tree earrings,(to wear with my tshirt) bundle of pastel fabrics, lips for binding with, notepad, pattern for a snowman buddy bottle cover. ( snowmen are my favorite) and the several cross stitching patterns/kits. Thank you thank you CATJO for all the goodies, I can't wait to try them all out, I think the shirt & earrings will be the first!
Merry CHRISTmas!!!
Old 12-08-2013, 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by madamekelly View Post
Wow, LAQUITA you out did your self! Thank you for a big box of wonderful! So many useful tools, quilt print wrapping paper, but my favorite was the "stuff it yourself" pillow. I was taking pictures to post, and Bruno wanted to test them for 'cat approval' so he is in the second picture. I will find something wonderful to do with the fat quarters (pink and brown is so inspiring). I will be checking with the manufacturer of my computerized sewing machine to see if it safe to keep the magnetic holder beside me while sewing, if not DH has kindly offered to give it a home with his tools...lol! I plan to use the trash holder for scraps that are 'bird safe' to keep until spring when I put them out for the birds to use in their nesting. Again, thank you so much! -Kelly

P.s. Has anyone heard from "short an sweet" she has not been on here since 11/17.

So glad you liked it all. I have a computerized Janome machine & I keep my magnetic bowl by the machine and have never had any problems.
merry CHRISTmas!!!
Old 12-08-2013, 07:37 PM

I just got home after driving for over 2hours in BAD road conditions...opening this Secret Santa package was all that got me to keep driving.
My secret Santa was WONNIE...and she sent me so many goodies...I'm too tired to list them or even take a picture, but WOW! you really out did yourself. LOVE the fabric and the little purses and and and....Will pm you in the morning. Just didn't want you to think I didn't appreciate all of your effort....THANK YOU so much.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:25 PM

I had company today and didn't get my pkg opened on time. I rec the most wonderful pkg from Sandrab64. She made a beautiful notebook cover with my initial on it. A stunning potholder, a Moda Kansas Troubles charm pack and 4 gorgeous FQs. A Seam-Fix seam ripper, leaf buttons, and a very unique counted cross stitch book of seasonal quilts. She also sent chocolate M&Ms, all that remains is the empty box. Thank you Sandra for being an exceptional SANTA.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	692
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	450896   Click image for larger version

Views:	688
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	450897   Click image for larger version

Views:	682
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	450898  
Old 12-08-2013, 08:32 PM

Thank you so much sibi. Have so many goodies will post pics later. Do to ice storm and feed truck with rat filling all holes with feed no defroster are heater working in it and the hole I clipped to see out of too small for Huddy to see good he hit with the truck and knocked for a loop so sore and stiff
Old 12-08-2013, 08:37 PM

Wow, Tink's mom...what a coincidence!!! You are absolutely welcome, Tink's mom.....my pleasure!
I, too, just got home. It's 11:20PM and I'm exhausted but staying up long enough to open my SS goodies and I am blown away. I love, love, LOVE my embroidered and pieced snowman wall hanging!!! So very sweet of you to take the time. The history of Belgium lace was fascinating and I love the beautiful bookmarked
You must be able to read minds because everything you sent were things I would definitely purchase for myself. Really too tired right now but will try to post a picture tomorrow if my camera and computer are willing to co-operate.
Only thing is.....you forgot to give me your Quilting Board name so I can PM you and thank you....HELP!!!