Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 12-09-2013, 05:21 PM

Thank you so much to my wonderful secret santa Knitette. I never figured out she was until I opened my package but I loved that it was a surprise. She sent some delicious cookies, beautiful fabrics, a precious owl potholder she made and the pattern too, a keychain, cow postcards and cow buttons, and so much more. I love it all...Thank you for making my Christmas so special!
Old 12-09-2013, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by cuppy View Post
Wow! Wow! Wow! I just got home from work and opened my package! Thank you VickiM. I hope you can post a photo for me. Ok this will be a long list.... Just wonderful packages. A Handmade double eyeglass case, paper back book holder ,microwave bowl cozy, handmade portfolio/tablet holder , caddy thread bag to go by my machine with pin cushion. scissor sharpener, knife sharpener, beautiful 4 yardages of French toile fabrics, 2 crochet Christmas towels,( beautiful sparking yarn) a pair of fuzzy booties, Holiday candy skittles, Fabric crayons(looking forward to try them, on some hand towels) 3 angle rulers, 3 Christmas FQ , a tissue holder for my purse, 3 mesh laundry bags, several patterns and pattern books, applique cuts outs, 100 basting pins. Over 15 packs of stickers, a loop turning tool( need that for apron straps, and purse handles,5 spools of gutermann threads, which all are my favorite colors, a zippered tote with at least a dozen notions, and the gift that made my heart melt was matching scarves for each of my Chinese sharpei dogs, with their name embroidered , Oh Ming is so handsome with his scarf, and BingBing is so sassy with hers. The dog collars go through the scarves. Yes there are a few more thing, I probably did not mention. You are wonderful and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
PM'd you. Glad you like your goodies, I had a great time getting your box together...happy to post pics for you.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	013.JPG
Views:	714
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	451029   Click image for larger version

Name:	014.JPG
Views:	713
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	451030   Click image for larger version

Name:	015.JPG
Views:	718
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	451031  
Old 12-09-2013, 06:14 PM

Here are my snowballs!

I hope I got them all in there!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	get-attachment (3).jpg
Views:	706
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	451032   Click image for larger version

Name:	get-attachment (4).jpg
Views:	703
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	451033   Click image for larger version

Name:	get-attachment (2).jpg
Views:	708
Size:	124.9 KB
ID:	451034   Click image for larger version

Name:	get-attachment (1).jpg
Views:	711
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	451035   Click image for larger version

Name:	get-attachment (5).jpg
Views:	708
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	451036  

Click image for larger version

Name:	get-attachment (6).jpg
Views:	709
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	451037  
Old 12-09-2013, 06:28 PM

Just a note to my SS out there, I have not posted since opening day because I was late in sending part of my SS package and I am waiting to hear that she has received it before I open mine.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:58 PM

Hey Judith1005, I just cracked open my Dove bar and it is delicious! Thank you for feeding my chocolate habit
Old 12-09-2013, 07:12 PM

Your so welcome. I am to please!! LOL
Originally Posted by skaduzy View Post
Hey Judith1005, I just cracked open my Dove bar and it is delicious! Thank you for feeding my chocolate habit
Old 12-09-2013, 07:17 PM

I'm so excited.
I was gone yesterday at Hospice from 8 to 8. To be honest when I got home I completely forgot my package. My hubby just brought it in from his hiding spot and said weren't you allowed to have this yesterday LOL!!!
ANN (ANNT59) is my wonderful secret santa.I am in heaven what a stash she sent to me. Will have to borrow my son's camera and take a picture to show everyone all my goodies . THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
I'll be wearing my apron when my 2 Grandkids come over to make cookies for christmas. Its beautiful I just love it
The christmas fabric will be put in my stash of christmas fabric. I want to make a quilt for christmas in all kinds of christmas design and this is really gonna help me get enough real soon to get busy and do one.
I love squares with a sewing theme and didn't have this one yet. I am making a wall hanging with them. as I find one I add it on. One its good size it will go on the wall in my sewing room'
All the sewing notions!!!!Sew cool LOL!!! I have never seen a measuring gauge ,now that is something . I'm always in need of a seam ripper they seem to have feet in my house and disappear when I really need it.Another thing I have never sen is the needle tweezers. Love it! Alsoshe sent me a tape measure , machine needles and chop sticks
The issue holder will go straight in my purse. I have horrible allgeries so always carring the tissues , now they have a holder. again Thanks.
Also that will be with me ALL the time is my tea bag holder you made. I usually throw a few tea bags in my purse to take to hospice. Now I will have the bags sugar and even a spoon in one spot.
Also the highlighter,didn't know they made the easerable. Gonna have to hide it from my GD!!
All the patterns for Jo-anns. Love them . Thats were I get most of my patterns from and I don't have any of the ones you sent.
The journal, note pad and note cards will really come in handy. going to start my journal with listing all about my secret santa Ann.
And last but not least is the Lovely squares by Debbie Beaves I just love them. my friend cut me I bunch of cream fabric and we are making a quilt with the cream as the background. Now I will have the charm squares to get going after christmas. Can't wait to call her to let her know we can start earlier than I thought we could since you sent me the charms.
Have put all my goodies in the sewing bag you also sent. Thank you for all the goodies. You really out did yourself on my gift. So many wonderful things you have made my christmas extra special. I'm putting a bow on the bag and putting it under our tree. Will open it up when my family comes over on christmas eve. They will be so surprised when I show them all my goodies.
I don't know how to thank you enough. Your gifts went way above what was expected to be sent. you have truly made me one happy old lady!!! LOL!!!

(also sending this to you in a PM in case you don't see it. Ann Biava you are the best!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS
Old 12-09-2013, 07:24 PM

I am in for next year to I have started a box already and will buy little things all year so the box I send will have some great stuff in it
Old 12-09-2013, 07:49 PM

Thank you so very much pat625. Ok so here's the list of my SS gift box. A blue drink cup with a cup cozy, a beautiful Christmas purse, a magazine, a magic stick lint roller, did I say a fabulous purse, three really cute ornaments , four fat quarters, a super doper purse did I say that yet, a hand made snowman ornament, a snowman wall hanging, the most beautiful purse that I am already using did I say how much I love my new purse, a sewing kit, a notebook,a mini book light and a bag of coal candy. Plus a perfect Christmas purse, you have made me so very happy. Thank you Pat. Thank you a thousand times.

I hope you are home from the hospital and feeling much better.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:01 PM

thank you for another great secret santaTerri .whats it been 6 wonderful years hosting ,I would just like to personally thanking you for all your hard work and time that you made happened.Merry Christmas Terri to you and yours