Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201) >

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Old 12-08-2009, 06:29 AM

Okay stop everyone, it's all okay any block gray and pink will do. I repeat it doesn't have to be (anymore) the churn dash. THIS IS FINE. I'm happy with the boo boo and all the blocks I have recieved so far. No Problems here okay. Just relax and enjoy this exchange please.
Old 12-08-2009, 06:47 AM

lol. Im sorry I made a mistake, but glad you're still having fun!
Old 12-08-2009, 06:54 AM

It's okay not a biggie, since I was continplating changing it so it just worked out for everyone.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:41 PM

I'm the worst person to organize a swap. Lol, I'm about as organized as a tornado... Lol!
Old 12-08-2009, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by STAR
I just want to let everyone who has swapped or will swap an extra block with me for my DM-THANK YOU SO MUCH! :mrgreen:

My theme for her is southwest but I didn't choose any particular colors, that is up to the person making the block. Southwest can be so many different colors. I just want to make sure that you ladies know that you DON'T have to try and match the blocks that I have already received, just make what YOU feel is southwest. They will be just fine. I have gotten a few messages with worry on the block being ok and I just want to say YES they will be just perfect! :thumbup: ;)

Star, blocks going out in the mail tomorrow for your mom!

I just wanted to post here after answering those messages so that anyone else doesn't worry. I am so happy to get help from you ladies and your by far superior talent :D

I have no problem helping with questions but I don't want in any way, for anyone to feel discouraged in making these blocks my DM and I will love them all!!

Thanx
STAR
Old 12-08-2009, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by STAR
I just want to let everyone who has swapped or will swap an extra block with me for my DM-THANK YOU SO MUCH! :mrgreen:

My theme for her is southwest but I didn't choose any particular colors, that is up to the person making the block. Southwest can be so many different colors. I just want to make sure that you ladies know that you DON'T have to try and match the blocks that I have already received, just make what YOU feel is southwest. They will be just fine. I have gotten a few messages with worry on the block being ok and I just want to say YES they will be just perfect! :thumbup: ;)

Star, blocks going out in the mail tomorrow for your mom!

I just wanted to post here after answering those messages so that anyone else doesn't worry. I am so happy to get help from you ladies and your by far superior talent :D

I have no problem helping with questions but I don't want in any way, for anyone to feel discouraged in making these blocks my DM and I will love them all!!

Thanx
STAR
Old 12-08-2009, 03:32 PM

I got a block today from Upnorth, the embroidery is just sew cute. She also sent some wonderful surprises. The pins are the greatest. I don't know how she does it they are so small and so cute.

Thanks Donna :lol:
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-49488.jpe
Views:	52
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	49488   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-49631.jpe
Views:	53
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	49631  
Old 12-08-2009, 03:35 PM

Received a beautiful block from Pam G today as well as Susie for December. Thank you ladies so much they are wonderful!
Hugs
April
Old 12-08-2009, 09:53 PM

I got my beautiful block from Buddy's Mom with extra fabric. I can't take a pic but I wanted to thank you and tell you I love it :)
Old 12-08-2009, 10:35 PM

luv2quilt - yes, I did receive my block - just haven't gotten a chance to get a picture taken and posted. It is beautiful! Thanks for the extra fat quarters, too. I don't have much (if any, lol) of a stash, so it's always exciting to add to it.

Got the fabric for your block tonight-hoping to get some time to sew in the next day or two. Will PM you when I get it in the mail.

Need to charge my camera batteries - I now have 2 blocks to post pics of - off to plug in the charger, then to bed. Have a great day all!!!