Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
NEW SWAP!  Disappearing Four Patch quilt blocks! >

NEW SWAP! Disappearing Four Patch quilt blocks!

NEW SWAP! Disappearing Four Patch quilt blocks!

Old 01-12-2014, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Pattia View Post
those look great.
lol, I overbought (darn!) I forgot that I am only doing 4 sets now. ha ha, will have to make more for myself.
Patti
Darn!!

Jane
Old 01-13-2014, 05:57 AM

omg! Jan 20th. Where has my head been????
I will have to bow out as it will take longer to get there than that from here -and I don't want to hold anyone up. I am sorry Jane.
=((
I am all mixed up with the dates and can't believe that it is the 13th already!!!. I should have had these out last weekend. I have no idea what I have been doing. I had more time in my head.
Short of driving there myself, they won't make it on time. ARRRGGHH, I am sooooo sorry. Looks like I will make mine up with what I have for my sets.
oh, I was so looking forward to this. I knew I should have done them over the holidays, but we had so much ice and sickiness here, I couldn't get to the quilt store.
I apologize to everyone, Patti

Originally Posted by jclinganrey View Post
1. Boop56 – 2 sets
2. Creatfourpaws – 6 sets
3. Deenatoo – 6 sets
4. Dottie Dodge – 6 sets
5. Dragonflynana – 3 sets REC'D
6. groovy pieces – 6 sets
7. happylab – 6 sets
8. jaba – 6 sets REC’d
9. lauriejo – 2 sets
10. Letsquilt - 2 sets
11. MaryMo - 4-6
12. mom-6 – 6 sets REC’D
13. Muse&Sew – 3 sets REC’D
14. Nelco – 6 sets
15. Nurse bonnie – 6 sets
16. Pattia – 4 sets
17. Stitch124 – 2 sets
18. Tubsfam – 3 sets
19. Wannabquilter – 4 sets

Blocks are due by January 20th. Please please please please label your quilt blocks.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:39 AM

Talking

Originally Posted by Pattia View Post
omg! Jan 20th. Where has my head been????
I will have to bow out as it will take longer to get there than that from here -and I don't want to hold anyone up. I am sorry Jane.
=((
I am all mixed up with the dates and can't believe that it is the 13th already!!!. I should have had these out last weekend. I have no idea what I have been doing. I had more time in my head.
Short of driving there myself, they won't make it on time. ARRRGGHH, I am sooooo sorry. Looks like I will make mine up with what I have for my sets.
oh, I was so looking forward to this. I knew I should have done them over the holidays, but we had so much ice and sickiness here, I couldn't get to the quilt store.
I apologize to everyone, Patti
OMG!!!! I am right there with you Pattia.....I will have mine in the mail on Saturday I am hoping to have them in the mail Friday, just depends on how my cat scan goes.

Where has the time gone, it is flying way too fast.

I will be sending out priority mail so you may not have them until the 21st Jane, let me know if that will be a problem. Thanks
Old 01-14-2014, 05:55 PM

Mine won't go out until Saturday either,I'm just starting to get better from a very serious ear infection. Will do my best.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:01 AM

ok, I'm not getting this. Went to post office and got the envelope but was told I don't pay until I send it. If this is right ,that means your putting out the money to mail back to me.I don't think thats right.Let me know what to do.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:47 AM

either send the cash or have them put regular stamps on the envelop
Old 01-17-2014, 06:17 AM

My blocks are in the mail, expected delivery is today, Friday the 17th. I was just reading the posts on the Batik swap and saw that you want each block marked with our name not just the baggie. I did not understand that and only marked the baggie. I am so sorry for the extra work I will cause you!
Old 01-17-2014, 08:55 AM

OMG ....I have 3 days to get 4 more sets done. I have been busy rearranging my bedroom that I have not set at my sewing machine in 2 days. Guess I will do that today.
Old 01-17-2014, 12:13 PM

Jane -- you should be receiving my b/w, w/b w/brights blocks today. USPS said the package is out for delivery. I will not be able to participate in the swaps for Jan/Feb/April/May -- have too many irons in the fire right now. Looking forward to receiving the return blocks. I've been trading additional 30's charms with givio and will have enough blocks to make a king size quilt. Taking a long arm class in March and hope to rent the LA at the shop to quilt my own quilt. I will think about swapping again in March for the patriotic squares. Will see how my priorities land. Thank you for hosting the swap -- you are a wonderful swap hostest and you're in my contacts on the phone so I have your address handy for the next swap!
Old 01-17-2014, 02:38 PM

i have 4 sets completed, working on the other 2. May only be able to send the 4 sets as I am fighting a stomach bug, so hard to sit and sew when running to the ..... . Ok TMI. I am hoping to get the others done. THey will be in the mail tomorrow. I have put the labels on the back of the blocks.