Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January FQ Swap - Red, White and Pink! >

January FQ Swap - Red, White and Pink!

January FQ Swap - Red, White and Pink!

Old 01-24-2014, 06:24 AM

thank you guys. It means so much to me I can't tell you. Living on a machine three days a week just wears me out. I am useless that day as I feel like you unplugged me completely. the next day I am better but pretty tired only to do it again. Then on Monday my second day off a week I get I feel alive and real. only to go back to Tuesday and start all over again so getting a kidney will give me my life back again. I am so anxious to start that journey oh yes I am. I can't tell you what a wonderful gift this is. I am so thankful to be given a chance at least. So worth the risk.

Other great news was my daughter when I called to tell her was .. sobbing. I try to hear what she is saying she is saying God is so good. This is my miracle day. See two minutes earlier her friend from work gifted her with a plane ticket funding to come see me. They save per the bible 10 percent of their income for tithing. They felt she needed this visit for her own personal health and so they bought her the ticket as a gift from God. She was floored. They said don't thank them thank God. She has been depressed and worried about me and is only 22. She is very much a mommas girl. So this visit will help her see I am ok which is so important to her and to get some of her momma thing out. she loves to say momma can you get this, momma can you make that momma can you rub my ankles lol yeah a momma's girl. I am so lucky my children are so very close with me. Even as they grow up they still call Momma bear almost daily to say hey. How luck a lady am I? very very lucky.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
um grand news for the brat today:

I made the kidney transplant list for Colorado! I am so happy I wanted to tell EVERYONE. its such wonderful news I cant tell you how much it means to me. I am beyond lucky.
Hot Dog...Hot Dog...Hot Diggity Dog!!! Alright...hold on...lemme clear my desk off...ok, done...need someone to turn the music on as I climb up on my desk...hold on...darn it...foot slipped...ok, lemme try again...almost there...gonna make it up on this desk...I can do this...ok...made it up. Music has to be playing somewhere so...le brat...this dancing on my desk moment is ALL FOR YOU!!! Check out my moves...
Old 01-24-2014, 08:45 AM

Praise the Lord!!! I am so happy for you. After reading that you got on the transplant list and about your daughter's gift to come see you, I just cried & cried. I have been on dialysis and hated every min of it. Mainly because I was so sick and in so much pain after 2 open heart surgeries. I will keep you on my prayer list, and pray that you get a kidney very soon. Hugs!!!
Old 01-24-2014, 08:54 AM

I received my first squishy of fq yesterday from W71111 Teach. Thank you so much, I am going to try to make a Calender quilt. Your fq will be Feb. I can't seem to post pics anymore so if you took one please post it.

Linda58
Old 01-24-2014, 11:02 AM

hugs to you Linda. YOU DID IT. see, how strong quilters really are?
Old 01-24-2014, 12:10 PM

I received this great package from createfourpaws. Love them. Thanks so much.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wrigley's last days10.JPG
Views:	294
Size:	365.2 KB
ID:	458441  
Old 01-24-2014, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
um grand news for the brat today:

I made the kidney transplant list for Colorado! I am so happy I wanted to tell EVERYONE. its such wonderful news I cant tell you how much it means to me. I am beyond lucky.

Oh what wonderful blessed news !!!
Old 01-24-2014, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa View Post
Hot Dog...Hot Dog...Hot Diggity Dog!!! Alright...hold on...lemme clear my desk off...ok, done...need someone to turn the music on as I climb up on my desk...hold on...darn it...foot slipped...ok, lemme try again...almost there...gonna make it up on this desk...I can do this...ok...made it up. Music has to be playing somewhere so...le brat...this dancing on my desk moment is ALL FOR YOU!!! Check out my moves...
Boy I sure would like to witness this great dance on your desk
Old 01-24-2014, 06:56 PM

I apologize profusely for this mixup. I can't apologize more!!! Billie from Phoenix, Arizona. I hadn't been home from the hospital for very long and must have still been under anthesia. I thought I received them from someone else. I will send you something special for making such a stupid mistake. I ask for forgiveness and I love the hues of pink. You are the greatest!!

It's so cold here that maybe my brain is frozen in another planet. They'll probably return it. Again, expect something special in the mail. I hope you understand. I hope it's warm where you're at. I wish you happiness and ask for forgiveness.

Ellie (sewellie)

Last edited by sewellie; 01-24-2014 at 06:57 PM. Reason: added more
Old 01-25-2014, 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by sustraley View Post
I received this great package from createfourpaws. Love them. Thanks so much.
I received the same exact fq from createfourpaws, I love them too. The pinks are such a pretty pink!! Thank you cfp. Linda58