Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Secret Pal Swap Closes Feb 28th 4pm >

March Secret Pal Swap Closes Feb 28th 4pm

March Secret Pal Swap Closes Feb 28th 4pm

Old 03-19-2014, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by LindaR View Post
my DH is really had it with the snow shoveling LOL, one tractor gave out this winter so he had to use the walk/behind snow blower and that's a lot of work LOL going to the Oscoda guild today for cut/sew day...will think of you...that group is a lot of fun...enjoy the nice weather, we will be in the high 30's this week so things are breaking...
As I was shoveling my driveway a week or so ago I couldn't help remembering how years ago my husband and boys shoveled and I stayed inside with a cup of coffee and made a breakfast for them (Waffles and bacon, juice, etc). Now, I go in and make my own breakfast! I miss those days!
Old 03-19-2014, 08:07 PM

Love the packages coming in..nothing here yet..Oh well, tomorrow is another day!!! Good wishes coming your way, Quiltnut4ever..I hope your guy is doing better every moment!
Old 03-19-2014, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by klaws View Post
I received a package today. I have no idea who sent it. There was no return address on the outside of the package or a note on the inside.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]468061[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]468062[/ATTACH]
Her screen name is Bree 1
Old 03-19-2014, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by fabric lover View Post
Such a great parcel, I love the panel, gorgeous!
I'm sorry you didn't receive the februari parcel. Hopefully it will turn up 'one day'.
I bought myself that same panel and haven't done anything about it yet. Was thinking of making coasters for Christmas time with them. What do you think?
Old 03-19-2014, 09:00 PM

HELLO QUILTERS: I have REALLY missed participating in the monthly secret pal exchange.. been kind of tight with the finances and had to scale back on a few things. Don't buy quilt magazines anymore, and had to refrain from buying fabric.... I have lots and many projects... but little motivation.. been a VERY wet winter here in WA. spring is here flowers are blooming...maybe the better weather will help... HAVE enjoyed looking at the pictures of your SP PKGS. arriving... Maybe I"ll jump in and participate in APRIL swap. I glanced over march names and it looks like many familiar names are missing...THE lady from NEW York who was very active and lost her home in the hurricane last yr. does lace things? Julie from California ,active, couple of boys,with health problems we prayed for...LOUSIE from Colorado. Our interests come and go,,, glad to see this is still going... ANYONE OUT there who I have exchange with or remembers me...send me a note.. love to hear from anyone... =^.^=

P>S> send e-mails of GET BUSY SEWING... LOL!!!
Old 03-20-2014, 02:14 AM

Sent you a note Jan..
I too have been sitting out.
Old 03-20-2014, 03:18 AM

Thank you for the get well wishes everyone. Jan so nice to see you on here! Don't know what happened with Krystyna and Quilty Louise, though every once in a while they do post on the embroidery link. I"ll see if I can find it and pm it to you. I'm at work now and exhausted and overloaded with work but I'll be ok. One day at a time. Vic is doing well. Today is his first physical therapy so lets see how this goes. Wonderful pkgs coming in all. Can't wait for April.
Old 03-20-2014, 05:19 AM

quiltnut4ever....I'll pray for your fiancee's speedy recovery!
Old 03-20-2014, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by klaws View Post
I received a package today. I have no idea who sent it. There was no return address on the outside of the package or a note on the inside.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]468061[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]468062[/ATTACH]
Sorry I was in a rush to send it out! You Should be getting one more thing via amazon as well, and tracking on that says it will arrive march 21 -26 DHL shipping….
Old 03-20-2014, 09:28 AM

I received the most amazing package from Homecaregiver. Pat - you're - - - -amazing!!! Miles and miles of fabric plus lots of other goodies too.

I will definitely enjoy everything.

Thank you!!!

Jane