Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
1-March-2014 Block of the Month Direction's & Discussion. >

1-March-2014 Block of the Month Direction's & Discussion.

1-March-2014 Block of the Month Direction's & Discussion.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:03 PM
SMR

I miss read and scrolled to third block of quilt not third block on that page. I still haven't got it to download but maybe today.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:00 PM

Ok, I am going to try this one this month. Thanks SulaBug!
Old 03-03-2014, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by SMR View Post
I miss read and scrolled to third block of quilt not third block on that page. I still haven't got it to download but maybe today.
Oh Good, thank you for letting us know. If we come across this type of directions again, I will try to be more specific with my direction's!! Glad you found it okay?
Old 03-07-2014, 07:34 AM

SulaBug, I've been gone for soooo long I feel out of place now!! SO MUCH of life gets in the way at times but now I'm trying to get back into the groove of things I like doing for Me! Anyway I love doing the BOM with you and the ladies and thought I would see what you had going on this month. I easily found the specified Independence Block, Very nice and I have just the right color combinations for it! I'm gong to go through my stash to see what I can come up with, probably starting tomorrow!! Thanks SulaBug, you've always be such a sweet and kind person. You make this a joyous place to be.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Momma_K View Post
SulaBug, I've been gone for soooo long I feel out of place now!! SO MUCH of life gets in the way at times but now I'm trying to get back into the groove of things I like doing for Me! Anyway I love doing the BOM with you and the ladies and thought I would see what you had going on this month. I easily found the specified Independence Block, Very nice and I have just the right color combinations for it! I'm gong to go through my stash to see what I can come up with, probably starting tomorrow!! Thanks SulaBug, you've always be such a sweet and kind person. You make this a joyous place to be.
Momma_K.........We are so glad to have you back with us & enjoying the new bocks for 2014!! Your kind words make me blush, thank you so very much. I am here because I just love to do these projects with everyone else here on the Quilting Board. Did you happen to see that we now have a Project of the Month for 2014? We would love to have you join in on all of the fun we are having with that one too!!
Old 03-22-2014, 11:52 AM

This block looks so interesting that I'm printing it to put in my bucket list. I might make all their blocks and finish another sampler quilt which is my favorite type of quilt.
Old 03-25-2014, 04:12 AM

I have loved the blocks of the month for February. Found this one!! might give it a try, know however that I am making an entire quilt out of the blocks from Feb. Think its going to be a special baby quilt so thank you!!!
Old 04-30-2014, 10:16 PM

it's actually block 18 of the bf mystery quilt. the blocks are listed in reverse with 21 first on the list.