Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
APRIL FQ SWAP : BATIKS! Closes April 1st, 2014 >

APRIL FQ SWAP : BATIKS! Closes April 1st, 2014

APRIL FQ SWAP : BATIKS! Closes April 1st, 2014

Old 04-13-2014, 03:47 PM

Sweet kiffie, when it rains it pours right? You're such a sweetheart, you need a big hug!! Sound like you're sure busy doing for others. Remember to take care of YOU! ~~~hugs~~~
Old 04-14-2014, 04:21 AM

Sending you prayers ((and hugs)) Kif! Sheri is right, it is important to take care of yourself first so you will be better able to help your family.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:14 AM

Ah Kiffie, I am so very sorry for all your going through. Its tougher than heck and no one has any idea of how bad it is. Words are never enough. I wish I was there I would make your coffee and tell you to sit back and just .. breath. A novel concept but sincerely meant. I am going to wish your lupus a done and over with flair up. Its an awful thing.

Sheri R your correct. I did post you twice in the second swap (making my list bigger!) but its only one swap same person for the second swap. I hope that helps. AT least it was with the same person! phew. Glad I didn't give you three partners. Sheri R by the way has been super sweet and offered to help me send out missing fat quarters. I think she has gone above and beyond same as Kiffie in helping me help you all smile and find a good reason to be happy. Please take the time to THANK them for all their help. Between the two of them at least 5 fat quarters have gone to you guys in the last two month. I can't thank them enough. I am not swapping and sending out 1 to 2 each month also. I didn't have any to cover this month and they came running to the rescue. Wow. That is all I can say is wow.
Old 04-14-2014, 05:15 AM

ps we have had other angels also and to those thanks also. I can not say how much it means that everyone pitches in. It is a good feeling knowing what great friends all of you are to each other. Your not just here for a trade your here for the experience. TADA! win/win situation.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:54 PM

My daughter checked my mail and let me know I have received both of my swaps. Thanks to both my swap partners. Sorry, I can't rave about how much I like them but I am still out-of-state and haven't seen them! I am sure they are beautiful and they give me something exciting to look forward to. Thanks again Themamahauser and Tlambing!
Old 04-14-2014, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Marich52 View Post
My daughter checked my mail and let me know I have received both of my swaps. Thanks to both my swap partners. Sorry, I can't rave about how much I like them but I am still out-of-state and haven't seen them! I am sure they are beautiful and they give me something exciting to look forward to. Thanks again Themamahauser and Tlambing!
You are very welcome! Sure hope you like your surprise.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:59 PM

I for one believe everyone here is great and I enjoy the swap. I know it can't be easy pleasing everyone but I'm greatful for everyones time and effort.
Old 04-14-2014, 06:06 PM

Thank you Sheri, Linda, Lauriejo, all...
For the kind words and prayers!
I know we all have things we go thru..I think I just reached a limit the other night...I try to keep going, but my keep going had gone...
I am happy to help any way I can...and I agree we have many great peeps here!
I also have to say I appreciate Linda, as I know she gets the "happy" pms as well as the "not so happy" ones...
So THANK YOU Brat!
Kif
Old 04-14-2014, 06:52 PM

I had angels last month. I'm happy to pitch in. Wish there was no need to pitch though. It makes hostessing no fun for Elisabrat. We all need to try and be prepared for the swaps and just follow through or keep in contact so nobody goes without. I'm not meaning to step in toes. I'm glad I found this swap!! I'm like a fat quarter hoarder!!!
Old 04-14-2014, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by SheriR View Post
I had angels last month. I'm happy to pitch in. Wish there was no need to pitch though. It makes hostessing no fun for Elisabrat. We all need to try and be prepared for the swaps and just follow through or keep in contact so nobody goes without. I'm not meaning to step in toes. I'm glad I found this swap!! I'm like a fat quarter hoarder!!!
Toes can't be stepped on if they're in the right place...
I too am like a fq hoarder..and pre cut hoarder, yardage hoarder, kit hoarder, pattern hoarder...