Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
BOOM 13 - Sign-ups Closed >

BOOM 13 - Sign-ups Closed

BOOM 13 - Sign-ups Closed

Old 05-22-2014, 01:14 PM

I don't see TheMamaHauser on this list. I'm sure I read somewhere that she signed up to both.
Old 05-22-2014, 03:23 PM

That's correct but she has withdrawn because of a scheduling conflict. I'm sure she'll be back with us again soon!

Also, traveling gramma joined the group.

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
I don't see TheMamaHauser on this list. I'm sure I read somewhere that she signed up to both.

Last edited by Janice McC; 05-22-2014 at 03:28 PM.
Old 05-22-2014, 04:06 PM

Ok I have a great visual for you all. Yesterday I came home from work, hubby is out of state. My cat jumped down from the radiator to greet me and I heard a funny sound like crumpling paper to my right, looked over and saw a softball size of brown fur grabbed the cat, raced to the back and let my dog out. Tiptoed back into the living room with my heart racing and a darn squirrel charged out at me. I screamed bloody murder and ran out the back door. Thank goodness the man next door was home and came rushing over to ask what was going on. Explained my problem and he asked if I needed help. To be truthful hadn't even thought what I was going to do so said sure. He goes in my front door with a broom and mop while I went from the kitchen with a broom. Of course we couldn't find the thing then the guy yells look out and the darn squirrel was racing right at me again. This time I screamed all the way to the front door and propped it open. Brett was running behind the squirrel banging his mop and broom on the floor trying to scare him out the door. Eventually we got it out without damage to the house, humans or pets . Wish we had it on video bet I could win funniest home videos. What a night. Terriamn
Old 05-22-2014, 05:08 PM

I'm sitting here LOL like an idiot! I can just picture the whole thing. I'd probably scream more than you did. I bet that poor squirrel was so glad to get out of there. And you, my dear, have a strong heart! Bless you. Now, see, that's why we need those men around!
Old 05-22-2014, 05:47 PM

Too funny!
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Ok I have a great visual for you all. Yesterday I came home from work... Terriamn
Old 05-22-2014, 06:31 PM

I had some life creep up on me - it is easier to withdraw now than to get overwhelmed and behind later. Next one, I promise.

Old 05-23-2014, 04:11 AM

As for the slow and fast groups. My daughter pointed out to me that I should join both because I can work on the fast group the first two months and slow group the second two months. That way I'll have to fast groups. Anyone follow that logic?
Logic followed, so listen to your daughter....
Old 05-23-2014, 04:16 AM

Oh jeez, I dont want to do yellow again.....hahaha, don't care what you send mom, can always create new masterpiece with it..
Old 05-23-2014, 04:44 AM

[QUOTE=terriamn;6727391]Ok I have a great visual for you all. Yesterday I came home from work, hubby is out of state. My cat jumped down from the radiator to greet me and ..................

Oh you guys are so funny! I am so glad that I joined this group again. There has been some really bad things happening in my life lately and this is just what I needed. So thank you for being here and being the kind of people you are.
Phyllis
Old 05-23-2014, 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Ok I have a great visual for you all. Yesterday I came home from work, hubby is out of state. My cat jumped down from the radiator to greet me and I heard a funny sound like crumpling paper to my right, looked over and saw a softball size of brown fur grabbed the cat, raced to the back and let my dog out. Tiptoed back into the living room with my heart racing and a darn squirrel charged out at me. I screamed bloody murder and ran out the back door. Thank goodness the man next door was home and came rushing over to ask what was going on. Explained my problem and he asked if I needed help. To be truthful hadn't even thought what I was going to do so said sure. He goes in my front door with a broom and mop while I went from the kitchen with a broom. Of course we couldn't find the thing then the guy yells look out and the darn squirrel was racing right at me again. This time I screamed all the way to the front door and propped it open. Brett was running behind the squirrel banging his mop and broom on the floor trying to scare him out the door. Eventually we got it out without damage to the house, humans or pets . Wish we had it on video bet I could win funniest home videos. What a night. Terriamn
Thanks for the morning giggle. I think you need to talk to the furry kids about not having parties when nobody is home.