Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group >

Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group

Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group

Old 06-05-2014, 03:10 PM

You will not be disappointed because Janice does a great job of keeping things running smoothly. You couldn't ask for a better person to be in charge.

Originally Posted by NCquilter View Post
I thought I had my fabric picked out, but found some other pieces in my stash I hadn't seen in awhile. Will make a decision and hope to have in mail by Saturday. Glad to be participating in the Boom swaps again. First time participating with new rules.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:18 PM

Looks like we are going to have lots of pretty fabric to fondle shortly, I meant to sew blocks with. Can't wait to get started.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:44 PM

Janice if I posted my fabric for this group on our original swap site do I need to post it here also?

terriamn
Old 06-05-2014, 06:06 PM

No, because I remember now that you posted a pic of a fabric with circles, I think. I filed it in the wrong place so i'll dig it out and post it. Thanks for reminding me!
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Janice if I posted my fabric for this group on our original swap site do I need to post it here also?

terriamn
Old 06-05-2014, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Want me to take a pic for you?

Yes, please. Bless you.
Hope everything went well today and for the next week or so. It's wonderful that your sister is responding well to her treatments. There will be prayers and good thoughts from me for as long as they are needed.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:33 AM

Evening All . . .

Janice McC . . . . I posted my fabric on the original thread, too. Will you retrieve mine as well, please? Thanks, Bunches . . . .GP
Old 06-06-2014, 03:22 AM

Already done for all fabrics posted there...
Originally Posted by Groovy Pieces View Post
Evening All . . .

Janice McC . . . . I posted my fabric on the original thread, too. Will you retrieve mine as well, please? Thanks, Bunches . . . .GP
Old 06-06-2014, 04:59 AM

oh crud put my fabric in the envelope already to mail to you did not take pictures. soft floral modern style print or turquoise to go with it is what I sent out. all go with white as the needed fabric to make them all the same in style. this way even though its a mixed set of blocks back it all coordinates. I have learned from many booms that just saying go for it could end up with tons of great blocks of which only half go together. so.. please white on white with mine only is my big request boring? maybe but for me highly useful and my fabric is pretty busy so white will be a nice break. I feel so good to have everything bagged and in a bag to be sent. oh crud! I forgot the extra postage can I put that in another envelope? I used a squishy priorty and it will be really hard to put it in that one without cutting and pasting and praying it arrives ok. I apologize completely Janice. this is all new to me. used to doing it the old fashioned way so this going to take some brain changing but I will get it!
Old 06-06-2014, 06:35 AM

Zero problem re: the postage! just drop it in the mail or you can paypal me but you'll need my alternate email address. let me know which way you plan to go. Also, i can take a pic of the fabric for you.
Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
oh crud put my fabric in the envelope already to mail to you did not take pictures.... oh crud! I forgot the extra postage can I put that in another envelope? I used a squishy priorty and it will be really hard to put it in that one without cutting and pasting and praying it arrives ok. I apologize completely Janice. this is all new to me. used to doing it the old fashioned way so this going to take some brain changing but I will get it!
Old 06-06-2014, 10:36 AM

Ok I'm back from the post office and the fabrics should be with Janice by Monday (estimated time). Tracking # sent to Janice so I'm good for now.