Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
June Fat Quater Swap! Anything goes! sign ups close June 1st >

June Fat Quater Swap! Anything goes! sign ups close June 1st

June Fat Quater Swap! Anything goes! sign ups close June 1st

Old 06-08-2014, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by lauriejo View Post
I have received both sets of goodies, and I love them! I swapped B&Ws for asian fabrics with jclinganrey:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]478317[/ATTACH]
Then I swapped stars fabric for sender's choice with maggy and got more asian fabrics!:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]478318[/ATTACH]

Thanks ladies, I feel very lucky to have received such great packages! I would be happy to do another swap if someone doesn't have a partner yet.
Lauriejo,
Great fabrics, and now JAGSD and I know that Maggy got to swap and get her star fabric.
Loving all the other fabrics, too! In the black and whites I see a few that lurk in my stash as well...lol
K
Old 06-09-2014, 05:27 PM

Have gotten tumrub 10 batiks mailed off and should arrive Wednesday.

This has been so fun.
Thanks again All!
Old 06-10-2014, 04:34 AM

Nancy and I are going to swap! tumrub got a swap partner this time! and I think bullock2us got a partner too. phew a wonderful month of swapping it was tremendous fun and hope you join us next month for our end of summer/early fall swap. think big sunflowers! pretty autumn colored leaves.. school bus and apples.. all sorts to chose from. even blenders in those colors.. its pretty easy to make someone happy. a little fat quarter package and your on your way to making their day. I know it makes mine to open a surprise package in the mail!
Old 06-10-2014, 03:28 PM

Ooooh Brat, you know I love Autumn fabrics, love, love, love!! And I have some great Autumn ones to swap. Some metallics, that I just bought..And some I've had in my stash that I haven't been able to cut or share. But for this swap I'll share... I also have some fun summery fabrics...
Hurry up July swap time!!!
Signed an impatiently waiting Kif
Who hopes she doesn't overlook this swap again..haha
Old 06-11-2014, 09:39 AM

ok a random note that pertains to nothing sewing related at all. directly below my livingroom window as in RIGHT BELOW is the tiniest fawn ever. Its napping no clue where momma went not under any trees or around any corner. guess she stashed it here for a bit? don't know don't care. its so cute its not funny. Super tiny. I just look down at it and it looks up at me with those big eyes.. this is one of the smallest ones I have seen. oh my your missing out ladies. on the downside: don't want to get in my car if I don't have to. might find out real quick where mom is. yikes! pretend I don't see it? maybe.. and walk really fast!
Old 06-11-2014, 10:43 AM

Mom is probably off feeding somewhere, they will stash the baby sometimes for a whole day.
Old 06-11-2014, 11:29 AM

Aww, too cute, brat! Shame u couldn't very quietly snap a pic...but I know it would glare thru the window glass..and going out to do it isn't an option. So, we will picture it thru your description.
K
Old 06-11-2014, 06:27 PM

Ladies,

Being new to the QB and the ability to post, I have missed out until today! I couldn't find the thread again, and was relying on PMs!!! I sent out my swaps on Monday and can't wait to see what I receive. This is soooo exciting!!!! Wishing you all the best and will definitely upload pics as soon as I receive them - ladies I hope you enjoy the little extras I sent in your packages
Old 06-11-2014, 07:20 PM

Harleyangel1265, you can bookmark or subscribe to a thread by clicking on "Thread Tools" on the line below the thread title to the right side. It will help you keep track of threads that are of interest.

I finally got my packages mailed today. Two of the bolts of Civil War reproduction fabrics in my stash (I bought from an individual who made clothes for reenactors) were flawed, seconds. I did not realize this until I was unfolding fabric. I cut FQs from the good parts of the bolt and then bought additional fabrics to add to sets. You all .... harleyangel1265, quiltapillow, and kiffie2413 .... should have them by next Tuesday at the latest. Sorry for the delay.

I hope to post photos of fabrics received on Thursday after camera gets charged. I'm ready to stitch away very soon.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:41 PM

I made it home and despite the chaos of grandkids and daughter (and their English Mastiff) here I've packaged sets for Bullock2us, harleyangel1265, Sewellie!! I'm so glad they've been patient with my crazy schedule.

When I arrived home yesterday, I found my package from harleyangel1265 waiting for me!! She sent the most wonderful set of red 30's prints. I just love them. THANK YOU!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	478776