Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Mini Quilt Swap- sign ups close June 20th >

Mini Quilt Swap- sign ups close June 20th

Mini Quilt Swap- sign ups close June 20th

Old 07-09-2014, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Likethedog View Post
Here is a sample of the mini I'm making for omacookie. Planned to finish it last weekend. Failed to finish. But I'm still plugging away...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]482205[/ATTACH]

I'm thinking I need to trim down two of these balloons....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]482207[/ATTACH]
i think the varying sizes gives it dimension! Great concept LTD.
Old 07-09-2014, 07:55 PM

QBfriends, Please explain to me how to upload a Pic onto this Blog??? tnx
Old 07-09-2014, 08:15 PM

Angry Where is the "insert image" icon?????? I don't c any framed picture of a tree!!

To insert a picture in your post, select the “insert image” icon on top of the message box. This icon looks like a framed picture of a tree. Once you select this icon, you have the choice of attaching a file from your computer

THE ABOVE IS INSTRUCTIONS FROM 'HELP' ON HOW TO POST PIC......huh.....Really.....Can ANYONE out there explain this to me???? tnx for HELP.............................................. ..........
Old 07-09-2014, 08:56 PM

In the reply/ posting box, right above where you are typing, there are a few icons. There is one that looks like a conversation bubble on the far right, to the left of that is a film strip...the next one is the tree pic in the box click that and it will lead you to find you pic link. If you can't figure it out, email your pic to me and I will post it for you
Old 07-10-2014, 01:15 AM

For Jannxin,
Not everybody has their Quick reply box with the tree image (this is a setting that you customize- and it took me a very long time to find it).
there is another way

when you reply to a topic and want to upload a picture, click on the Go Advanced blue button. Once in that prompt, about 3/4 way down the page is a button that says Manage Attachments. Click on that. Then browse to pull the photo from your documents, click on upload, and wait for it to upload. then close the window, and Submit your reply.

If you want to start a topic and post a picture, everything is the same except you won't need to start out by clicking on the Go Advanced button.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by JenniePenny View Post
For Jannxin,
Not everybody has their Quick reply box with the tree image (this is a setting that you customize- and it took me a very long time to find it).
there is another way

when you reply to a topic and want to upload a picture, click on the Go Advanced blue button. Once in that prompt, about 3/4 way down the page is a button that says Manage Attachments. Click on that. Then browse to pull the photo from your documents, click on upload, and wait for it to upload. then close the window, and Submit your reply.

If you want to start a topic and post a picture, everything is the same except you won't need to start out by clicking on the Go Advanced button.
Thanks for the advice Jenniepenny! You taught me something. Hope this works for Jannxin!
Old 07-10-2014, 08:37 AM

Just a note, the size of the picture is limited, so make sure you resize the picture to be small enough. (pizels, that is), I use my Windows picture manager to do this, in the resize window there is a drop down and I choose "large web" and that works perfect for me. When you get into the upload window there is a list of the photo types and the size limits.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:50 AM

Buslady, you're absolutely correct! On my resizing I right click and open the pic with "paint". I then hit resize, click the pixels icon, type 640 in first box, 2nd box auto fills. I hit save and it uploads perfectly. Took me a while to figure it out, tho..lol

I mainly use my Kindle now instead of my laptop, but I haven't figured out how to upload pics using it. So I still have to fire up my laptop for that... I posted over in the "Help" section about posting pics using Kindle, but still haven't figured it out... Any ideas, please send them!

Kif
Old 07-11-2014, 08:46 AM

Hi Ladies..this is a picture of my mini-quilt I received from Juanitabean..Love it!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	006.JPG
Views:	282
Size:	919.6 KB
ID:	482495   Click image for larger version

Name:	007.JPG
Views:	289
Size:	702.8 KB
ID:	482496  
Old 07-11-2014, 09:26 AM
Power Poster

Cute peeks and completes coming in