Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 10-22-2014, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Knitette View Post
I had also knitted gloves before I got my partner, but they won't be going................. (clue)
Must be someone who lives in the warm weather !! Leaves me out !
Old 10-22-2014, 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by SlightlyOffQuilter View Post
Must be someone who lives in the warm weather !! Leaves me out !
Correct!..........................
Old 10-22-2014, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by happylab View Post
I missed a lot, over 20 pages worth to catch up on b/c; I got busy with work and life and in between I went on a 4 state, 10 store, quilting shop hop bus trip. I picked up several items for my Santee. Now to go through my stash to see what else I can pack in her box. Unsure if I will have time to make a personal item. I'm debating between a 12 inch wall hanging or pin coushion.

My monthly hint, just joking. My Santee post on this thread and quilts. LOL. Sorry couldn't resist. Back to work for 3 days. Will give another hint then.
That hint is so helpful that now we all know who your Santee is. LOL!
Old 10-22-2014, 02:33 AM

Everybody is making such lovely things to tuck into their packages. We're going to have a lot of happy Santees on Opening Day! I need to get busy. But first, this hole is soooo comfy, and I see Cabana Boy headed my way with a tray... looks like a pot of coffee, a bottle of coconut rum, and some kind of pastries. Ahh, this is the life!
Old 10-22-2014, 03:58 AM

I need to get busy too... I want to get some "silver bells" (my grandmother called Hershey's kisses silver bells) for my package... my giftee likes chocolate... that's my hint for today.... (and she's a quilter and has grandchildren and loves fabric) Narrows it right down to one person - right...LOL
Old 10-22-2014, 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
Cute apron! I have a kitchen, therefore it COULD be for ME!
That made me giggle. i love the crochet hook holder, could totally use it d maybe going my way? For my ss, i love Riley Blake, i need thread, and could totally use a machine cover. My package is getting fuller faster than i want, even without any clues on what they want that's a clue)i hope they like owls and vintage fabric. I found some pretty vintage quilting fabric that can't be.beat!
Old 10-22-2014, 04:47 AM

Whew! I'm caught up again on the thread! This last week has been very long. Quilt show, Crime Fair, out of town company. Now I'm starting to breathe again. I had 7 entries in the show, brought home 8 ribbons. WOOHOO! One of the quilts I'm going to send to a bigger show in March. Been working on 2 more for that show & others for 2015. I also have to get a 6 yr old UFO out & get it finished. I did pick up FQ for Santaee at the show plus some other goodies that I think she'll like. I have one more item to make her, then wrap & send.
My hint: There's a town near you that's the same name as a town in another state.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:50 AM

Wow! this thread is a very talkative bunch! Have not been on much with work and kids but I am trying to stay caught up on reading anyways!! Everyone is making such cute items to send to the SS!! I better get my act together and start something!! I do have a few items I found out and about to send! But I am waaaaay behind some of you that are already sending!
Also all those that are needing prayers please know that I am thinking of you and sending my thoughts, prayers and hugs.
Old 10-22-2014, 05:28 AM

wow. I can't keep up with all these posts! I see that the crochet hook holder must be for me!!!! I misplaced mine with all my hooks. Just bought a couple of new hooks last weekend and not storage place to keep them! Perfect timing! I already wrapped my stuff and have it in the box to send or I would have posted a picture or two! Headed to the hole for some morning coffee and therapy!
Old 10-22-2014, 05:29 AM

Hint for today" myy ss has an "E" in her name,her board name, her town and her state.