Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Machine Embroidery
Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun >

Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Old 12-16-2014, 03:46 AM

I thoyght maybe by keeping the embroidery related questions as part of the regular forum it keeps more people reading the posts. We are using many of the same materials so help and advice is a common body of knowledge.
Old 12-16-2014, 03:56 AM

Sew Forum is mostly embroidery topics these days. Sandy
Old 12-16-2014, 04:20 AM

I just went over to the Sew Forum. I discovered that you have to register in order to see the topics.
Old 12-16-2014, 05:08 AM

Default Sew Forum

Originally Posted by Olectra View Post
I just went over to the Sew Forum. I discovered that you have to register in order to see the topics.
I have been a member of Sew Forum for a number of years. I see no problem with registering, since you had to register for this quilt forum. They cover a great deal of subjects, something for everyone. But my request is more for adding embroidery to THIS forum to enhance quilting. When I sew, I refer to sewing forums, when I race I go to racing forums, when I quilt, I want to come here. How hard is this request? Especially since so many would like to have an embroidey forum and have voiced their opinion.I get ads once in a while from All Brands (the owner of the site), and you can opt-out of their emails. Btw, they do have great sales.To the powers that be; can we, who love quilting, have an embroidery forum too?
Old 12-16-2014, 04:02 PM

Just post your embroidery related questions as a new thread topic.

I dont know of ANY online forum that does not require registering. Even Yahoo groups require it. What is the big deal?
sandy
Old 12-16-2014, 07:58 PM

I registered, not a big deal. I had seen that forum before, but didn't see any recent posts so I thoight it was a dead board. I was able to see that it is really an active board after I registered.

It would pretty awesome to have an emroidery forum here since I will be using embroidery on most of my quilts. No biggie though.
Old 12-17-2014, 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie View Post
I agree. Embroidery is a lot more related to quilting, than recipes.
I agree - I don't cook, I sew and embroidery. Love this board and I think an Embroidery Forum would enhance the site.
Old 12-17-2014, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by Sophie2 View Post
I agree - I don't cook, I sew and embroidery. Love this board and I think an Embroidery Forum would enhance the site.
I agree. Many of the quilters I am acquainted with have embroidery machines. Everyone I know who has an embroidery machine would love to learn to do more on them and certainly more tricks and tips. Thank you for posting about an Embroidery Forum.
Old 12-17-2014, 06:50 AM

I was wondering if anyone owns a singer embroidery machine. I have read only bad reviews on this machine. Would love to hear from someone who actually has one and uses it regularly. I really can not afford the machines that are thousands of dollars. I would like to do larger designs. However, I do not want to waste my money on a machine that is only going to give me problems. Would appreciate any help.
Thanks Charlene
Old 12-18-2014, 05:11 PM

Charlene have you checked out the Brother PE770. From what I hear on this forum there are many that have it and have not had a problem. Cost wise it is not too expensive compared to the Singer. I'm sure whatever you choose you will love it.