Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Need Help finding this pattern please. >

Need Help finding this pattern please.

Need Help finding this pattern please.

Old 12-11-2014, 11:47 PM

I am so glad Prickly Pear was found for "Shrink 42020" but I am betting that no one will be able to help me find the one I am looking for. I have spent hours, desperately searching for one I saw on Pinterest. It was called "My Lucky Stars" but it was designed by Pam Bono and Pinterest directed you to go to Pam's website but it is no longer on line since her tragic death. There were several star blocks in the quilt that I just cannot figure out how they were constructed. I tried to figure them out on graph paper but they do not work out. I have been everywhere on the internet trying to find somewhere or someone to help me find the patterns for the "My Lucky Stars" blocks. I found one with the same name but it was a different designer (I think it was something with cats in the title of the company) but the stars aren't anything at all like the Pam Bono pattern. Does anyone here, have any idea where I can purchase the pattern? Or would anyone here, who has made this quilt, and no longer needs their patterns, be willing to sell me theirs. If anyone has these patterns and will sell me theirs I will even be glad to "GIVE" the patterns back to you after I make the quilt if you'd like. It is 12 different star blocks in the set. I just fell in love with them and I just cannot figure out visually, how to make them without the patterns. I have written to AQS and different book stores, quilt shops, and searched Amazon.com and E-Bay and just everywhere I can think of...seems they have all the books and patterns Pam Bono has written except the "My Lucky Stars". Can anyone on here help me?
Old 12-12-2014, 05:59 AM

Sandrea.... You might want to start a new thread with your post so more people would see it. Do you have a link to the pic on pinterest you can include? Sorry if you have already done this-I haven't had a chance to read the boards yet!
Good luck with your search-sounds like a pretty quilt!
Old 12-12-2014, 08:45 AM

To ManiacQuilter - the "Clo" you are referring to was Clothilde's. Annie's Attic purchased that, then changed the name a second time to Annie's. They are based out of Berne, IN, and have catalogs for just about every kind of sewing/knitting/needlepoint/cross-stitch/quilting you could imagine.
Old 12-12-2014, 12:51 PM

Jillmc.....thanks for reply. I will have to try to figure it out again, how to post a new thread (long time since I've done that) and also figure out how to copy a link from the pinterest with the picture. It is so pretty and when you look at the star blocks, it keeps your eyes looking all around the quilt trying to figure out how they are put together.
Old 12-22-2014, 04:29 AM

As I was opening up this thread I thought "One day I am actually going to know the answer" and.....this time I did! That is amazing to me! I received the pattern along with a jelly roll of cute reds and greens but have never made it. I have a batik jelly roll, though, that I now have a plan to use! Prickly Pear is a perfect fit and what is even better is that I already have the materal AND the pattern. Thanks!