Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
How often does JoAnn have 25% off total purchase and $29.99 on batting? >

How often does JoAnn have 25% off total purchase and $29.99 on batting?

How often does JoAnn have 25% off total purchase and $29.99 on batting?

Old 03-15-2015, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 View Post
I don't think you can get free shipping if you need the coupon for the discount. They rarely offer both options.
I got the free ship too because that batting is on some kind of promotion (has been for a while). I only bought that batting so the total was way under their minimum for ship.

http://www.joann.com/pellon-siliconi...=false&start=1

I am thinking maybe the price has gone up a little since I bought, I think it was $24.99??
Old 03-15-2015, 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by KenmoreGal2 View Post
The particular roll of batting that I'm interested in has free shipping no matter what. Lucky for me!
You're right. I like it since it didn't make my quilts so heavy. Every quilt I made seemed like it weighed a ton.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by slbram17 View Post
I got the free ship too because that batting is on some kind of promotion (has been for a while). I only bought that batting so the total was way under their minimum for ship.

http://www.joann.com/pellon-siliconi...=false&start=1

I am thinking maybe the price has gone up a little since I bought, I think it was $24.99??
I was wrong, it was $29.99 before too, in case anyone was interested.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:05 AM

Thanks!! I was indeed interested. I bought in a month or two ago and thought it was $29.99 - 15% that time. But my memory......
Old 03-15-2015, 09:05 AM

Thanks!! I was indeed interested. I bought in a month or two ago and thought it was $29.99 - 15% that time. But my memory......
Apparently mine too...

I can't imagine that this promotional price/shipping on that batting won't just disappear. It's been going on for a while.
Old 03-15-2015, 10:22 AM

Yeah, I'd hate to find that next week this roll of batting is what they say the regular price is - $99. Do you think it ever cost that? I can't find this particular "promotional" product anywhere by JAF.

Funny - I make lap quilts and figure one roll would make 14. I told hubby I was thinking of getting another roll. He said I should get it, what the heck? Well, our house is not huge and this roll is the size of a person so I said I'd probably have to stick it in the attic. He asked how much I have left of my first roll and when I said I have enough for 13 more quilts, he said maybe I should just wait. I was thinking that too but gosh.....what if next week it costs $99? Ugh!!!!
Old 03-15-2015, 10:34 AM

I doubt if you can use the 25% off coupon on that batting as it already has a discount on it. Let us know if it works. How do you like the batting???

Today is the last day of a 25% off sale at JAF - 25% off total purchase online or in the store.

I'm considering buying another roll of the Pellon poly batting - 60" x 20 years for $ 29.99 less discount with free shipping. I don't need it yet but if this is a really special price I feel I should jump on it.

Thanks!!
Old 03-15-2015, 11:08 AM

I am a new quilter and before buying this batting I used pre-owned fleece throws as batting. I have used real batting before at the charity quilt group I belong to. So....with my limited experience, I thought it was just fine.

I bought it a couple of months ago and I was allowed free shipping plus the discount. It was very very inexpensive compared to just about everything else I priced out.

I have it in my cart with the coupon and it did accept it. For me, even with state sales tax, it's less than $ 24.00.
Old 03-15-2015, 11:16 AM

Yeah, I'd hate to find that next week this roll of batting is what they say the regular price is - $99. Do you think it ever cost that? I can't find this particular "promotional" product anywhere by JAF.

Funny - I make lap quilts and figure one roll would make 14. I told hubby I was thinking of getting another roll. He said I should get it, what the heck? Well, our house is not huge and this roll is the size of a person so I said I'd probably have to stick it in the attic. He asked how much I have left of my first roll and when I said I have enough for 13 more quilts, he said maybe I should just wait. I was thinking that too but gosh.....what if next week it costs $99? Ugh!!!!
I know what you mean. I think I figured you could get 5 queen size quilts of this roll.
Old 03-15-2015, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by NikkiLu View Post
I doubt if you can use the 25% off coupon on that batting as it already has a discount on it. Let us know if it works. How do you like the batting???
This is a special promotion price and you can still use the 25 percent off as well as get free ship. I know I did at the last 25 percent off coupon sale. Good deal.