Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Mug Rug Swap for May! "How does your garden grow?" is the theme! >

Mug Rug Swap for May! "How does your garden grow?" is the theme!

Mug Rug Swap for May! "How does your garden grow?" is the theme!

Old 05-17-2015, 01:47 PM

Jaba - thanks for explaining the "route" for the feedback score. I tried to do that the other day, but didn't go about it correctly anyway, I've now completed some feedback that I needed to do earlier. Thanks again!

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
Nope, sorry no package today. Monday I'm sure. Pics oh yes I will post as soon as the hospital will let me take them. Lizzyfish...under a name it says feedback score, click on it and it will send you to that person's page. On the right hand side it says leave feedback for___ click on it and type in your comment, then click submit. Hope this will help you.
Old 05-17-2015, 01:49 PM

I have a friend whose daughter recently had twins...but not together! One of the twins was born last month and the other twin was born on Mothers Day. The twin that was born last month weighed 2 1/2 lbs and is doing well, the twin born last week was just over 4 lbs at birth. I have heard about twins being being born minutes apart where one is born just before midnight and the other arrives a few minutes later in the new day, but not a month apart.
Old 05-17-2015, 03:24 PM

My twins were born within the same minute. Doesn't usually happen. Tried to have them 5 weeks early, Dr was able to stop contractions, and told us to wait at least 10 days..missed it by 1 day. We had a several people in the delivery room, my OB, pediatric Dr and the Emergency room Dr. C-section due to DS was coming feet first if we didn't, hence the reason they were born in same minute. 6lb 3oz and 6lbs 12oz. And healthy. Now they are 33 yrs.
Old 05-17-2015, 03:43 PM

Default ready to send teaser

The latest teaser for my side swap.......hope to send tomorrow or Tuesday. Amazed I got it done early. Can't wait for June.

3 days of school and 2 days of finals and then I' m ready for summer and traveling. Alaska, May 27- June 3rd, bringing my dgd's home with till I leave for Washington, DC the first part if July. I will be in Eagle River, Alaska if there is anyone that wants to meet up. Hoping to drive up to Fairbanks area and hit some quilt shops. I have a couple favorite's I will hit between Anchorage and Wasilla.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1774.JPG
Views:	102
Size:	216.7 KB
ID:	519895   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1773.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	236.6 KB
ID:	519896  
Old 05-17-2015, 03:56 PM

I've sent out one of my mug rug partners,contacted the other one this week but still not heard from her,maybe she's out of town.
Old 05-17-2015, 04:42 PM

Kind of the same thing here RobinLee. One of the boys is in position but the other is insisting to stand on his little head and come feet first. C section scheduled for 7am. Can hardly wait
Old 05-17-2015, 04:42 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Robinlee View Post
The latest teaser for my side swap.......hope to send tomorrow or Tuesday. Amazed I got it done early. Can't wait for June.

3 days of school and 2 days of finals and then I' m ready for summer and traveling. Alaska, May 27- June 3rd, bringing my dgd's home with till I leave for Washington, DC the first part if July. I will be in Eagle River, Alaska if there is anyone that wants to meet up. Hoping to drive up to Fairbanks area and hit some quilt shops. I have a couple favorite's I will hit between Anchorage and Wasilla.
Very pretty... but what is a 'side swap'? Am I the only unenlightened one here?
Old 05-17-2015, 04:43 PM
Power Poster

Good luck with the births, Jaba. We'll be waiting to hear!
Old 05-17-2015, 05:16 PM

My understanding - a swap that is done with someone other than the group swap. For me, I had a special angel contact me and made it easy for me to participate in this months without the due date boundaries. I am a high school teacher and adviser to two student organizations and a busy homelife (dh that doesn't have a hobby other than a Harley which "he" feels I need to accompanying him on) . With that said, sometimes deadlines for other (very) important things in my life are hard to meet (my sewing and quilting) I am also someone that just isn't able to put something out quickly without thinking about that special touch that I add. Not a requirement, just the perfectionist in me.
I hope I answered that appropriately.
Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Very pretty... but what is a 'side swap'? Am I the only unenlightened one here?
Old 05-18-2015, 07:08 AM

Robinlee,
Beautiful embroidery sneak peek.

Nan64 is that Paperpiecing for you mugrug?