December Mug Rug Swap

Old 12-25-2015, 03:58 AM

A wonderful and Merry Christmas to everyone and a blessed and Joyous New Year full of laughter and love!
Old 12-25-2015, 12:34 PM

Merry Christmas everyone.....Cuppy should of received her MugRug from yesterday.....but I haven't heard. We just left for a South Dakota, so if mine comes, I won't be back for a couple days.
My hubby got home last night from Idaho with sisters. A very long trip for them.

Robinlee
Old 12-25-2015, 12:55 PM

Very pretty. I love blue and white combination.
Old 12-25-2015, 06:31 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Josie Passell View Post
Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to All. We are lucky and have food for the table and a warm bed to sleep in. Our donations this year have gone to those less fortunate. I am also grateful to be able to machine sew, play with fabric and do some hand sewing in front of the fire today.
What more could we ask for? Sounds perfect to me!
Old 12-26-2015, 03:28 AM

Hi Guys

Firstly, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and that Santa was good to you all.

Now the main reason for the post.... The fantastic mug rug and goodies I received from Claudia on Christmas Eve!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]538779[/ATTACH]

There was also a beautiful beaded ornament but DH had taken it and put it on the tree before I had a chance to take the photo!

Claudia, your workmanship is amazing and I loved everything you sent.

hugs

Caroline
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	201
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	538779  
Old 12-26-2015, 04:15 AM

Sorry I didn't post my pictures sooner. I won the mug rug lottery this month. I let my partner, BettyJ, know that my favorite color is purple and my little granddaughter loves pink and purple. The little one saw this and said, "Oh Grand, that is so beautiful. Thank you." Obviously she claimed it immediately. She used it as a doll blanket for a few hours then we hung it on the wall with my others.

BettyJ, it's beautiful and perfect

EDIT: computer is having heartburn. Betty if you have pic please post it

HAHAHAHA!! Guess I'm having a little heartburn too. My partner was not BettyJ it was MaryB. I am so sorry about the mental moment.

Last edited by momoftana; 12-26-2015 at 04:22 AM.
Old 12-26-2015, 06:39 AM

Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. We did. When our daughter who lives an hour south of us showed up on Christmas Eve, we got a very big surprise -- our daughter who lives in Iceland was with her!

You can imagine our shock & delight when we saw our youngest! The older one had us come out onto the driveway, saying, what's that in your driveway? Did you see it? We went outside (in trepidation, for me anyway) to see what she was talking about. And the younger one just popped up (literally) out of nowhere! We thought she was going to relatives in Ireland.

So Morgan, the older one, said she didn't know Siobhan was coming home, either. Siobhan had contacted a couple of Morgan's friends, who drove her to her sister's apartment, where she got the same surprise we got on Christmas Eve!

So we got the best Christmas present ever!

I'm a very happy camper!
Old 12-26-2015, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by ctyankee View Post
Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. We did. When our daughter who lives an hour south of us showed up on Christmas Eve, we got a very big surprise -- our daughter who lives in Iceland was with her!

You can imagine our shock & delight when we saw our youngest! The older one had us come out onto the driveway, saying, what's that in your driveway? Did you see it? We went outside (in trepidation, for me anyway) to see what she was talking about. And the younger one just popped up (literally) out of nowhere! We thought she was going to relatives in Ireland.

So Morgan, the older one, said she didn't know Siobhan was coming home, either. Siobhan had contacted a couple of Morgan's friends, who drove her to her sister's apartment, where she got the same surprise we got on Christmas Eve!

So we got the best Christmas present ever!

I'm a very happy camper!
This has got to be one of the best Magical Christmas Surprise Moments ever, Pamela! How wonderful for you all! Your daughter should get a prize for being able to pull off a Two-fer! lol
Old 12-26-2015, 07:14 AM
Power Poster

What a wonderful surprise, Pamela! We had a similar one. Our youngest had moved to Boston for work and didn't think he was going to get to come home for Christmas. Two days before Christmas the decision was made to bring him home (he finally got the 'ok' for a week off from work...) but by then it cost a fortune to get a ticket on Christmas Eve. So he flew on Christmas Day instead. My daughter and her husband are here with us and didn't know my son was coming home. His Daddy had to slip out in the afternoon to go pick him up, under the ruse of gettting some stuff from the store for me for our Christmas dinner. When they returned my DD and SIL were in SHOCK to see their brother/brother-in-law walk in! It was so much fun but I'm glad I didn't have to keep the surprise any longer! We had a wonderful Christmas.
Old 12-26-2015, 07:38 AM

WOW ctyankee!!! What a wonderful surprise!!!

Yes I can post a picture of the mug rug I made for momoftana. I am so glad you liked it!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-12-12_09.21.26.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	275.0 KB
ID:	538788   Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-12-12_09.22.10.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	230.0 KB
ID:	538789