Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
January Secret Pal Swap Closes December 31st 4:00 pm CST >

January Secret Pal Swap Closes December 31st 4:00 pm CST

January Secret Pal Swap Closes December 31st 4:00 pm CST

Old 01-19-2016, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by Belfrybat View Post
I received a package from Grannyshep. A yard of bright fabric, Wonder clips, a handmade wallet, and Reisen chocolates -- my favourite. Thank you, Judy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]540522[/ATTACH]
Sorry, I didn't mean to post the photo again. That is a wonderful package! I love the fabric, wouldn't that look nice as part of a tote bag?
When do we sign up again? I know the date is here somewhere but darned if I can find it!
My sp will get her package today, I hope she likes it. I'll soon know.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:01 PM
Power Poster

My hubby just came in with the mail & I received a really special package from soniboo/ Sanja! What a treat! And, my white monster Kimba kitty just knew he was included. he jumped right up to check it out. Now, he is rubbing all over one of the Little catnip packets she made for him!
I will take the book to work with me tonight to check out. The fabrics are ( luscious) and the thread is the perfect shade of green to finish my table runner. I can't wait to put the colored pencils to use and can never have enough glue sticks! It is all so Perfect! Thank you so much!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160119_154816.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	350.3 KB
ID:	540588  
Old 01-19-2016, 02:48 PM

Well I am definitely where it is very, very, cold.
Old 01-19-2016, 04:53 PM

CKCOWL thanks so much for all the lovely floral fabrics, new AQ magazine, cute bag & special post its!
Do you remember you worked about a mile from my Mom's on the lake & you quilted one of my quilts?! Fun to get a package from you!
Old 01-19-2016, 04:58 PM

received my jan SPAL PKG TODAY. THANK YOU TRICIA ( AKA starshine) I really like the color of yarn you used for the washcloth and the fats will be put to good use... ANd of course I love CHOCOLATE....
Old 01-19-2016, 05:02 PM

ANY advice from any computer gals as to why all my private messages are getting put into THE FOLDER? I have no idea if folks are receiving my messages....I thought when a message was sent a message occurs saying your message has been sent...emptied out my folder as it had 480 messages and soemthings not right.
Old 01-19-2016, 08:54 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Scraps View Post
CKCOWL thanks so much for all the lovely floral fabrics, new AQ magazine, cute bag & special post its!
Do you remember you worked about a mile from my Mom's on the lake & you quilted one of my quilts?! Fun to get a package from you!
Scraps,
Yes, I do remember quitting for you. I was happy to receive your name for this swap.... Small world sometimes.
That job did end, but I am still living in the same place & still quilting.
Glad you liked your package- this is the first time I've particated in this swap.
Old 01-19-2016, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by ckcowl View Post
My hubby just came in with the mail & I received a really special package from soniboo/ Sanja! What a treat! And, my white monster Kimba kitty just knew he was included. he jumped right up to check it out. Now, he is rubbing all over one of the Little catnip packets she made for him!
I will take the book to work with me tonight to check out. The fabrics are ( luscious) and the thread is the perfect shade of green to finish my table runner. I can't wait to put the colored pencils to use and can never have enough glue sticks! It is all so Perfect! Thank you so much!!!
You're very welcome Colleen & stay warm!
Old 01-20-2016, 11:19 AM

My package arrived and I want to thank Quiltnut4ever for all the wonderful goodies.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]540672[/ATTACH]
Look at all the great fabrics. One of the quilts I am hoping to tackle this year is the Gypsy Wife and I want to do all the blocks in the black / white / grey combination with various colors added in. Every single one of these fabrics will probably make their way into this quilt.

But wait there is more........
[ATTACH=CONFIG]540675[/ATTACH]
I love the pincushion! It is even in my some of my favorite colors. I actually received rulers in a size that I do not currently have, some needles, and thread. The zippers were on my most wanted list so thank you for the wonderful color selection. Last but not least Peppermint Patties, one of my favorite candies.

Thank you so much Quiltnut4ever for the wonderful package.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20160120_083041_resized.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	265.9 KB
ID:	540672   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160120_095213_resized.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	300.6 KB
ID:	540675  
Old 01-20-2016, 06:46 PM

Thank you Diana/Anoka Quilter for the great package in the mail today! She sent a pretty crocheted dish cloth that will get lots of use, a lovely round snowflake potholder/trivet/mug rug (it's going in my Playroom & used as a mug rug), four great fabrics in colors & designs just my style, Gummy Bears & two delicious chocolate bars (after pictures DH & I had to try one). She also sent a magazine & since I don't do subscriptions anymore I love receiving them, two nice patterns I look forward to, bath salts, a bobbin box, Perfect Pins by Karen Kay Buckley, a sweet little thread cutter for my finger when I hand stitch, several individual packets of "True Lemon"...I've never seen these around here & two treat bags for our precious Sweetpaws.

I have pictures but again I can't get them from there to here. DH said he'd try to find out why I'm still having that problem tomorrow & hopefully I can show both of them. Diana, I love everything & thank you for your generosity!