dowsing

Old 05-08-2016, 06:45 PM

I could do it as a child, but haven't had a chance to do it since.
Old 05-08-2016, 07:09 PM
Power Poster

i'm finding this thread to be very interesting. I even had a discussion about it with my son.
He went to school for massage, and had to quit. (he's now a dialysis worker). He was
telling me about his masseuse, and how he uses dowsing on him to find the problem. Very Interesting!!
Old 05-09-2016, 03:57 AM

Originally Posted by jetayre View Post
In teaching dowsing....having the person hold the hand of a dowser and search is a common way of "starting' someone that is timid, or just not having luck....it is a jump starting to give the person confidence. dowsing can be taught to most people. Like every thing else some are better than others but any one can improve by the "practice, practice, practice" like any thing else. When I went to Montana to see what the West was like we went out with the cowboys looking for stray cows and calves.. Told them if they wanted to find them more quickly to dowse for them and showed them how. Several liked the idea. Of course they were skeptical at first of this crazy Eastern lady that could barely ride a horse.
OK I want to do this!!!! How do I get started. Is it a 'mind' thing?
Old 05-09-2016, 06:53 AM

The best way to learn is to get someone in your area to teach you or go to a Chapter meeting if one is in your area...Contact the ASD at 802-6844-3417 or dowsing.org to find info on where chapters are in various states. There is good info on this site. also a face book page I cannot access right now. If you look me I am no a member now because many I worked with are dead and I have not been with the new group for few years. I teach localy independently if any wants. The conventions have been in Vermont in the past but they switched to New York this year in June. The West Coast has a very active group and convention. The headquarters is in Vermont. I am not in any way advertising or promoting ASD or myself. I merely enjoy helping others in this subject.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:56 AM

I was raised in VT and as a little girl of maybe 7,8,9? a dowser came to help find the water pipes and once he was through, he taught us kids and Dad how to do it and I was the only one who could. I've not tried it since, but have recently begun reading a book on it, so maybe I can try again. It is fascinating!
Old 05-09-2016, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by jetayre View Post
the best way to learn is to get someone in your area to teach you or go to a chapter meeting if one is in your area...contact the asd at 802-6844-3417 or dowsing.org to find info on where chapters are in various states. There is good info on this site. Also a face book page i cannot access right now. If you look me i am no a member now because many i worked with are dead and i have not been with the new group for few years. I teach localy independently if any wants. The conventions have been in vermont in the past but they switched to new york this year in june. The west coast has a very active group and convention. The headquarters is in vermont. I am not in any way advertising or promoting asd or myself. I merely enjoy helping others in this subject.
oops: I got carried away on number.........802-684-3417 is correct number

Last edited by jetayre; 05-09-2016 at 08:46 AM.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:51 PM

dowsing.org domain name is up for sale.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by NatalieF View Post
dowsing.org domain name is up for sale.
That is really odd. I tested the numbers and the link just before I wrote this and didn't get a domain name info. I would stick with the American Society of Dowsers page and they have the maps and any info you would like. I did finally get through to Facebook and they have some but not a great deal.
Old 05-09-2016, 09:27 PM

Yes I have taken instructions from Raymon Grace. he is excellent. Everything is about energy. your body is energy. You need to be very specific with your questions. You can ask if the food you are eating is for your greater good or your vitamins or prescription drugs. You can ask (I use a pendulum) or check the valkue of the food on a percentage scale "For my highest good what is the % value of this food? follow up by "Please put in all the nutrients that I need for my highest good
Test % again
Next Please take out anything that is not in my highest good
Test again.
Again you need to be very specific.
dousing is very interesting
I use a gal that does 'broadcasting' for my health. she has helped me greatly. at one point she found I had a fungal infection. she sent me products to take. after taking them I felt great.
Old 05-12-2016, 12:46 AM

I went to a sort of Fair one time where this was demonstrated. My husband tried it that day at home with no results. I tried it and it worked immediately - just used a y-shaped branch from a tree in our yard. Amazing to feel that thing turn in your hands and bend down......