a good mixer

Old 06-07-2016, 01:53 AM

Yes, QB is a great place to interact with a diverse group of people who share a love of quilting.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:51 AM

I really love being a member of this Board. It's a great place for inspiration and advice. Plus the pics are wonderful, and quilters ARE the nicest people.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:45 AM

I stumbled onto this website about a year after I started quilting in 2010. To say they have helped me would be an understatement. Answers to any question come from anywhere in the world & quickly. I love this Board & do not foresee me leaving at any time soon. Have met (online) some incredible quilting friends & I treasure that. Thank you so much for your input & let's keep this going for a long time. Without all the work of the behind scenes people, it would not exist so for that I am very grateful. Thank you to everyone here.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:43 PM

This is where I got my "quilting education", had all kinds of questions answered just by reading the threads, and got involved with vintage machines. I am so grateful (as are all my kids and grandkids and great grandkids who have received quilts.) Love to spend time here...it is my therapy.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:13 AM

The vast majority of my face-to-face friends don't quilt. A few but not many. And they have even less skills than I do. So...without this board, where would I go for all the super advice and ideas?

Besides....birds of a feather. We may be farther apart, of different economic circles, races, genders, etc, but we all have a common bond and that is what friendship is all about in my little book
Old 06-08-2016, 07:51 AM

This is a place to be comfortable in our own skin, I think. Rarely does one see anyone sniping or criticizing. That makes it a wonderful place to "roost" and ask questions. Thanks to everyone who is so generous.
Old 06-08-2016, 10:21 PM

I love this group. Everyone is always willing to help when someone has questions. There is a great wealth of knowledge in this group. Also I just love looking at everyone's beautiful quilts & ideas. I have sure learned a lot here over the years. I am so grateful I found this site. All of you are great people & awesome quilters.
Old 06-09-2016, 06:06 AM
Power Poster

Love the board...A welth of information...
Old 06-10-2016, 09:49 AM

I hate to think what my quilting life would be without this board. So much information, so many beautiful quilts. I'm always sharing things I learn here with my friends and anyone who will listen. LOL
Old 09-18-2016, 01:28 PM
mac

I, too, see the Quilting Board as a bunch of friends. I may not know your faces or your exact names, but if I have a problem, I know you all will be right there to help me solve it. If I have a Hooray moment, you all will be there to hoot and holler and celebrate with me. If I have something funny to tell, you all will be there to laugh with me. Even if I have a sad moment, you all will be there to give me your best support. I have experience some of this and have seen all of this on this Board.

To me this sounds like a bunch of close-knit friends, who are as close as their computers -- day or night. Thank you, everyone. Even though you may not know this, you have made my life happy, fun, and bearable.