Daybed?

Old 05-03-2018, 05:55 AM

I used to have an extra bedroom with a double bed in it. I loved that room. I changed the quilts monthly and the room was beautiful. I’m just not sure why you want to change it.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:35 AM

Default Daybed

Our daughter has this bed. I slept on it for almost two months when I was visiting her and loved it. I found it to be very comfortable and having the drawers underneath very convenient. I've been wanting to get one for myself ever since!
Old 05-03-2018, 08:47 AM
Power Poster

I think daybeds are wonderful. They are also comfortable.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:48 AM

We have a day bed with trundle. The day bed is extra tall, I use bed risers under the legs. The trundle has a frame that pops up to a regular bed height. A day bed is harder to make than a regular bed but I only have to make the bed if someone stays and that's only a few times a year. We had a double but that didn't leave much room for any thing else. Now there's plenty of room for a home office. Before I had a design table I used the bed as a design space. The quilt hangs down because of the extra height and I could pin blocks to it.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:26 PM

I have 3 twin beds, 2 double beds and one day bed in our attic rooms. Bought a beautiful quilted bed cover and shams for it. Beautiful. When the gkids and ggkids were todlers, we pulled the trundle out and were not afraid of them falling on the floor. They usually decided to sleep on the trundle. Who knew?
Old 05-11-2018, 09:48 AM

If you lived closer, I'd give you one. My inlaws (or outlaws depending on the day) have one in the house they've moved out of to live in assisted living and we're getting rid of the stuff in the house.