Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July - Oct 2019 Wall Hanging Swap >

July - Oct 2019 Wall Hanging Swap

July - Oct 2019 Wall Hanging Swap

Old 10-18-2019, 04:24 PM

More tiny pillows...lol...I'm so addicted I these...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	207
Size:	347.4 KB
ID:	618716  
Old 10-18-2019, 05:23 PM

I just discovered this swap! Does the finished project need to be finished by the October date? Idt I can have mine done by then. =( Will there be a similar swap after this one? 🤔
Old 10-18-2019, 08:12 PM

Hi musicaljan and welcome, This quarter’s swap needs to be done by October 31 and then there will be another for Nov-Feb.... nice thing is you have 4 months to complete your wall hanging. Greatest swap on the QuiltBoard!

Teen, happy your new home is moving right along and really glad you like four seasons
Your little pillows are adorable...love them.
Old 10-19-2019, 01:03 AM

Teen , are you making your cushions up or do you have a book on them? They are really pretty
Old 10-19-2019, 05:04 AM
Power Poster

Love the pillows, Teen. Sometimes you find the right "thing" that makes you happy. These pillows could easily be that.

Welcome to the swap Musicaljan. I've done twenty of these wall hanging swaps. As long as Rhonda is willing to host and people want to participate, it will be on going. Having 4 months to work on a WHing is nice. I just picked my pattern last week and started cutting. This weekend I hope to get the top together and the next few weekends to quilt.

We love pictures of progress or hints at what you are doing and if you get stuck on techniques or anything we are here to help.

Most importantly, is to be sure to Private message (PM) Rhonda when your WHing is done and you are ready to mail or you won't be on the finished list and that would be sad.

peace
Old 10-19-2019, 05:43 AM
Power Poster

Hi everyone. Being away from the WHing swap really hurts, going back through the thread and seeing all that I have missed. Welcome to all the new players. Every picture is a ooh and ahh and I enjoy seeing what everyone is up to.

Pictures of my progress will follow and I will try to get more QB time as I put my WHing together.

Work sucks when there is quilting to do!

peace
Old 10-19-2019, 08:00 AM

Thank you, friends!

R-Sea.....Tiny pillows are from a book Bowl Me Over by Debbie Busby...fairly new release. The book is catered to working with wool but I did my in fabric. Lots of cute pillows still to be made. Lol...

Welcome, musicaljan! Musical? What instrument(s) do you play? I'm a self-taught piano player so just curious. This is a fantastic swap and the peeps whom participate are sweet, creative, and supportive. You'll love it! I am already planning my creation for the next swap.... Looking forward to chatting with you more and seeing your creations!
Old 10-19-2019, 08:03 AM

Originally Posted by ube quilting View Post
Hi everyone. Being away from the WHing swap really hurts, going back through the thread and seeing all that I have missed. Welcome to all the new players. Every picture is a ooh and ahh and I enjoy seeing what everyone is up to.

Pictures of my progress will follow and I will try to get more QB time as I put my WHing together.

Work sucks when there is quilting to do!

peace
i've missed hearing from you, Ube! I'm sure you miss quilting time....dang work! I'm anxious to see what you come up with using those gorgeous fabrics.
Old 10-19-2019, 07:07 PM

My wall hanging is just about done. I have to put the binder on it. Here's a peek at it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]618745[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wall hanging.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	591.2 KB
ID:	618745  
Old 10-20-2019, 10:50 AM
Power Poster

Default Ready to Mail List for June - Oct 2019 Wall Hanging

oK here we go ladies!!

Here is the Ready To Mail List

To get an address to mail out to -you need to send me a pm telling me you are ready to mail your wall hanging. Please include your information asked for in the first post of this swap if you haven't given it to me already.

If you are not on this list by midnight of Oct 31 you will not get an address to mail to. You can however keep your wall hanging and use it for the next swap.

Please remember this is a secret swap so don't contact the person you are sending to. Pm me if you want your receiver to know something and I will be happy to share it with them.

If your name is not on the list and should be let me know by PM. If you are on the list and should not be let me know by PM

I hope everyone has had a great time in this swap and now the excitement comes of who gets which wall hanging!!

The Ready to Mail List for June - Oct 2019

1.R-sea
2.MarionsQuilts
3.Bugaroo
4.QuiltingLawyer
5.Armylady2012
6.skaduzy
7.j50
8.granky
9.Teen
10.Rumbols
11.AnnaQuilts