Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 25 -Pumpkins 2 month group >

Boom 25 -Pumpkins 2 month group

Boom 25 -Pumpkins 2 month group

Old 10-09-2020, 05:08 AM

Sewbiz, thank you so much for my blocks. I love them!

Old 10-09-2020, 07:06 AM

Good morning, Pumpkins. I slept late thanks to the pain meds. Cannot remember a time that I slept until almost 11 am!

So, another set of beautiful blocks showed up here overnight. Sewbiz, I love the soft blocks you made for Klaws. That curlicue fabric is precious. Bugaroo, lovely blocks for Libster. Way to go for both of you ending your Pumpkin run!

I'm off to Flurries. Have a good day and weekend!
Old 10-09-2020, 08:00 AM

Anyone who would like Jaba's mailing address send me an email and I'll give it to you. A couple of people have already asked and Jaba's hubby said it would be fine to share it privately.
Old 10-09-2020, 09:22 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Anyone who would like Jaba's mailing address send me an email and I'll give it to you. A couple of people have already asked and Jaba's hubby said it would be fine to share it privately.
Do you know if she is in Wyoming or Florida right now?
Old 10-09-2020, 09:50 AM

Jabs is in Wyoming.
Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Do you know if she is in Wyoming or Florida right now?
Old 10-09-2020, 06:10 PM

hi everyone. JABA's son Greg here again. Mom was transferred to another hospital late last night and was admitted in ICU. still trying to figure out whats going on with her but she will be in better hands in a larger hospital. from information we received today sounds like she may be hospitalized for some time. even after that its going to be a road of recovery. keep her in your thoughts as she has all of you in hers. God Bless
Old 10-10-2020, 01:24 AM

Greg, thank you so much for the update on Jaba. Please tell her she’s in our thoughts and prayers, as is your entire family. (((Gentle hugs))) are winging their way to her. <3
Originally Posted by jaba View Post
hi everyone. JABA's son Greg here again. Mom was transferred to another hospital late last night and was admitted in ICU. still trying to figure out whats going on with her but she will be in better hands in a larger hospital. from information we received today sounds like she may be hospitalized for some time. even after that its going to be a road of recovery. keep her in your thoughts as she has all of you in hers. God Bless
Old 10-10-2020, 06:13 AM

Janice glad you were able to get plenty of sleep. Best things about sleep is your body is healing and you are not n pain

My little cutting and pressing stations. Tiny but working out great as long as dh stays outside tinkering
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	CD1B339F-1FE7-4551-9C45-CD4F8F4D1D7E.jpeg
Views:	34
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	628562  
Old 10-13-2020, 06:01 AM

Hang in there Jaba and family!

I am determined to master the art of flying geese.... I've been sewing and ripping and sewing and ripping. I'll get there and then I'll be pushing pictures on you. Bugaroo and Sewbiz, your geese are so pretty.... I'm going to get them done. I just found a new tutorial (Bonnie Hunter) that I think will work better for me than cutting on the diagonal and successfully creating an unstretched bias seamed rectangle. If it doesn't work, I am giving up on my hope of giving everyone at least one double star.

The process is ongoing. I feel like a beginner quilter again working on this style!
Old 10-13-2020, 06:33 AM

Good luck with your flying geese. I've found them to be quite difficult at times. And no matter how many i do and what method I use, you can be sure there is at least one in the bunch that is crooked. Practice makes progress!
Originally Posted by ibex94 View Post
Hang in there Jaba and family!

I am determined to master the art of flying geese.... I've been sewing and ripping and sewing and ripping. I'll get there and then I'll be pushing pictures on you. Bugaroo and Sewbiz, your geese are so pretty.... I'm going to get them done. I just found a new tutorial (Bonnie Hunter) that I think will work better for me than cutting on the diagonal and successfully creating an unstretched bias seamed rectangle. If it doesn't work, I am giving up on my hope of giving everyone at least one double star.

The process is ongoing. I feel like a beginner quilter again working on this style!