Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Who do you follow on line? >

Who do you follow on line?

Who do you follow on line?

Old 10-09-2022, 04:53 AM

I enjoy touring this site most mornings while sipping coffee. I like checking out topics mentioned that interest me and researching terms that are unfamiliar, which send me off on a tangent!
Old 10-09-2022, 06:30 AM

I used to follow BH but don't anymore. I've found many unique and very talented quilters by following publishers, sewing machine, fabric, thread and notion retailers on Instagram, Facebook or YouTube - they often showcase different artists with a "weekend takeover" of their social media accounts and often I start following them. I've learned so many different styles & techniques this way. I have just one hard & fast rule - force politics into the discussion = immediate 'unfollow'.

Old 10-12-2022, 07:21 AM

I like using Pinterest to lead me to quilting sites of interest.

For videos you can't beat YouTube! I have learned a lot from watching good YouTube instructional videos. They saved my bacon when I got a longarm and didn't have the first clue how to approach building my skills...I stumbled onto the "Michael Quilts" series and that made all the difference for me!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDc...YIewEeUtu7J__A
Old 10-16-2022, 02:16 PM

I start my day with Bonnie Hunter. This forum most days. And a smattering of others previously mentioned. I also watch Longarm tutorials. Tremendous help. as are the others. I finally moved and am just trying to get back in the groove, so all of the quilting sites help with that.