Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group >

Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group

Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group

Old 06-17-2014, 05:42 AM

Me, too! Thank you for posting the pix. They are all so lovely, each similarly set yet completely different. It makes me want to run downstairs to work on my blocks om Boom 12. Thank you both for sharing.
Originally Posted by Libster View Post
Jaba and Moonrise, I'm still wiping drool off my screen!! Love those quilts!
Old 06-17-2014, 05:45 AM

Those are beautiful quilts thanks for showing them to us now I am even more excited for this swap to begin.

Bee, I love how you call it our quilt Jaba I was thinking that mine was going to be a gift but I just don't know now after seeing yours and moonrises fro other booms I may just have to plan to keep mine it may be hard to part with.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:37 PM

The last package came in today. I hope to have your F8s winging their way to you by late Friday, possibly Saturday. It's time consuming and easily messed up so I won't rush it. We'll still be ahead of schedule! I'll let you know when I ship.
Old 06-18-2014, 07:16 PM

I will be watching this group to see all the exciting things that come out of it! I am withdrawing as I need blocks that are consistant and its not a good plan to ask for one of four blocks. darn it! but if anyone wants a side swap with me for please PM me and I will be glad to swap with you separate from the swap here. Janice is doing a great job with running the swap so smoothly and surely you will be working your fingers to the bones getting blocks done quickly! good luck!
Old 06-19-2014, 03:58 AM

Since Elisabrat has withdrawn, there will be 19 members in this group and I will return one of your F8s to you along with your other F8s. (I had just made a commitment to another project when I realized a space was opening up or I'd have filled it myself.) Here is the group as it now stands:

ArizonaKAT
Bee Beatty
Billi
Gaijin
Groovy Pieces
Jaba
Joanelizbay
KatskidinWi
Libster
Marcialee
Mollymunchkin
Moonrise
Mosher92
Muse&Sew
NCquilter
Quilt addict
Seasaw2mch
Sunrise450
Terriamn

Reminder...side swaps are ok with me as long as once you post as Brat has done, all contact must be done outside of this forum. I have no responsibility or control over your private swap.
Old 06-19-2014, 04:33 AM

I am getting so excited about this swap! Elisabrat, I'm so sorry you had to withdraw from this swap. You are always such fun and so enthusiastic. I am taking the next few days and cleaning and organizing my sewing room. I have finished all my commitments as far as swaps are concerned. Of course I have personal projects that I will continue to work on and I plan to participate in the "row by row " shop hop in July.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Phyllis
sunrise450
Old 06-19-2014, 06:05 PM

Default Who's going to be at the post office first thing tomorrow?

Let the games begin! Shipping tomorrow am!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]479793[/ATTACH]
It may appear they aren't addressed but they are. I've just turned the ones in front so addresses cannot be seen. Also, a couple of you in both groups requested separate shipping but as they are going out the same day, I combined them in a single envelope.

Tomorrow looks to be a VERY full day so I will plan to get your tracking #'s out by Saturday, earlier if I can. Packages should start arriving on Monday.

I'm sorry to be missing out on the block making but it just wasn't in the cards for me this round. But swappers, it's been a pleasure putting this together for you. So many of the fabrics are favorites so at least i got to do a little playing with them before sending.

Enjoy!!!
Attached Thumbnails shipping-pic.jpg  
Old 06-21-2014, 09:21 AM

i've emailed all tracking #'s. i'm out of town unexpectedly and i did this on the fly without Outlook, directly through my ISP so there's a bigger chance than normal that i made errors. if you check your tracking number and it's wrong, let me know and i'll try to correct it. Billi, your email bounced back saying the mailbox was full or something to that effect. In any case, everyone should have their packages on Monday, or so sayeth the post office.

Enjoy!!!
Old 06-21-2014, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
i've emailed all tracking #'s. i'm out of town unexpectedly and i did this on the fly without Outlook, directly through my ISP so there's a bigger chance than normal that i made errors. if you check your tracking number and it's wrong, let me know and i'll try to correct it. Billi, your email bounced back saying the mailbox was full or something to that effect. In any case, everyone should have their packages on Monday, or so sayeth the post office.

Enjoy!!!
Thanks for all you do janice don't know what's up with the email thing because I have it and I'm excited about getting the package :-)
Old 06-21-2014, 11:06 AM

Jaba & Moonrise love your quilts! Looking forward to getting all of the pretty fabric in my mailbox!