meet our new furbaby

Old 07-15-2010, 04:53 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by FunkyMonkey
that is sooo cool that you are going to get him his brothers and sisters! You are a good person!
Check pg 4, they are there. :D
Old 07-15-2010, 04:53 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Sugarpumpkin
I like that much better than C3! :D
ME TOO!!!!
Old 07-15-2010, 08:55 PM

awwwwwwww He's a sweetie. Just this morning I had the privelege of seeing a Doe with her twin fawns, and the fawns are so little. They of course still have their spots, but their little legs were almost splayed out at 45 degree angles when they tried to stand. Must have only been hours old if that. Reminded me why we moved up here in the first place. Of course I didn't have my camera with me
Old 07-16-2010, 05:25 AM
Power Poster

OK...this is just weird. Yesterday our "old man" who is very sick wandered off and I think it was the end..so I've been upset and sad all night...this morning I go outside to look for him again and up walks a little furbaby that looks almost identical to yours (the 1st one)....so did mine "old Man" get reincarnated???? :|
Old 07-16-2010, 08:04 AM

Lucky little kitty. Bless you for adopting from a shelter. Wish all of them could be as lucky. Thank you.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:42 AM

Romeo is just perfect - enjoy the little darling. Carole
Old 07-16-2010, 02:31 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
OK...this is just weird. Yesterday our "old man" who is very sick wandered off and I think it was the end..so I've been upset and sad all night...this morning I go outside to look for him again and up walks a little furbaby that looks almost identical to yours (the 1st one)....so did mine "old Man" get reincarnated???? :|
Oh sandpat, are you going to keep him? I'm so sorry your "old man" took off. Cats (don't know about dogs) will do that to spare their humans. I certainley feel your pain. :(
Old 07-16-2010, 02:32 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by IBQUILTIN
awwwwwwww He's a sweetie. Just this morning I had the privelege of seeing a Doe with her twin fawns, and the fawns are so little. They of course still have their spots, but their little legs were almost splayed out at 45 degree angles when they tried to stand. Must have only been hours old if that. Reminded me why we moved up here in the first place. Of course I didn't have my camera with me
OMG, I saw a baby doe once and they are so precious!
Old 07-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Power Poster

Thanks Dawn...I know that the cats will go off...but its just that I would have liked to know "for SURE" what happened to him..and I wanted to bury him here on the farm with the others that have gone before him. I couldn't keep him in the house because he had started to just pee..not spray..PEE everywhere! So he had to be outside...

Anyway..I'm looking for a home for the kitty. I still have 8 cats and really don't want to keep anymore here. We have way too many for me to spend the amount of time I would like with each one...plus...well...its just too many...:roll: So...want a new kitten???? He's really really cute!!

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
Oh sandpat, are you going to keep him? I'm so sorry your "old man" took off. Cats (don't know about dogs) will do that to spare their humans. I certainley feel your pain. :(
:roll:
Old 07-16-2010, 05:18 PM
Power Poster

Thanks Dawn...I know that the cats will go off...but its just that I would have liked to know "for SURE" what happened to him..and I wanted to bury him here on the farm with the others that have gone before him. I couldn't keep him in the house because he had started to just pee..not spray..PEE everywhere! So he had to be outside...

Anyway..I'm looking for a home for the kitty. I still have 8 cats and really don't want to keep anymore here. We have way too many for me to spend the amount of time I would like with each one...plus...well...its just too many...:roll: So...want a new kitten???? He's really really cute!!

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
:roll:

:lol: Nope, these 3 are a handful. I had to take one to the vet today. He jumped and sprained his front leg. Having to keep them separate with no playing, running or jumping isn't the easiest with a kitten! :roll: